Marionettes! I have lots of pieces, but sadly, not the ones I need.

2»

Comments

• Also note they are limited to local area. I agree they are a poor mugwump's ribbachi, though. We could put a delay on their return to owner after being kicked but honestly I'm not convinced they are OP enough to warrant a nerf.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maybe just make them not able to be used while you're not able to be masochistic?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Eh, if they're limited to local area, I don't see the problem. A delay on respawn, even if for a handful of minutes could probably abate the annoyingness factor though.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You examine a partial princess marionette curio piece of the Princess Marionette 
    Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a right leg of a princess 
    marionette curio piece of the Princess Marionette Curio Set. A brief flash of 
    light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a 
    bashful tae'dae princess marionette.

Standing nearly three feet in height and making a broad and buxom form, this 
    tae'dae bears the trappings and elegance of an exotic royal. Her form is 
    shrouded in floral-printed, sky-blue silks, the tightly bound kimono managing to 
    flatter her curvacious figure. Its platinum silk-trimmed bottom hangs about her 
    angles, nearly blending in with her snowy-white fur. Forgoing shoes, her 
    delicate paws have been crafted with shortened hair, revealing an unusually 
    feminine shape and a coat of ice-blue paint over her nails, decorated with 
    shining, silvery flowers and birds in an exotic style. Great silk flowers are in 
    various states of blooming all across her dress, numerous lilies interspersed 
    with exotic flowers unseen in the Basin of Life. Delicate paws with painted 
    nails wield a folding fan of snowy white silk, stitched with golden threading of 
    exotic honeycombs, bees, and hives, trimmed with lace, and deftly used to 
    conceal her face in the ultimate expression of bashfulness.
  • Oh no! Now I have to get @Anita a princess marionette...

• Are all princes mugwumps and all princesses tae'daes?

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Daganev said:
    Are all princes mugwumps and all princesses tae'daes?

Yes, I think. And I think the queens are faeling. Not just what the others are though.

98% sure the zombies are zombies, for what it's worth.
  • Hope it's okay to contribute to this thread with my own request... 
    I'm quite desperate for the Left Leg Of A Zombie Marionette. 

I also wouldn't mind finishing my pixie marionette, but am missing four pieces there: left arm, left leg, right leg, dust.

Ultimately I will be satisfied if I manage to complete just one of them, and am happy to trade everything else away or help others finish theirs.

What I have:
    10969   Partial  Pixie Marionette     None         Partial Pixie Marionette
    17936   Rare     Jester Marionette    None         Head Of A Jester Marionette
    17951   Rare     Milkmaid Marionette  None         Head Of A Milkmaid Marionet
    18133   Piece    Prince Marionette    None         Right Leg Of A Prince Mario
    19271   Piece    Milkmaid Marionette  None         Right Leg Of A Milkmaid Mar
    19794   Piece    Milkmaid Marionette  None         Strings Of A Milkmaid Mario
    19980   Piece    Soldier Marionette   None         Left Leg Of A Soldier Mario
    29070   Piece    Zombie Marionette    None         Strings Of A Zombie Marione
    29088   Partial  Zombie Marionette    None         Partial Zombie Marionette
    29128   Piece    Zombie Marionette    None         Lower Torso Of A Zombie Mar
    29499   Piece    Zombie Marionette    None         Upper Torso Of A Zombie Mar
    29634   Piece    Zombie Marionette    None         Shroud Of A Zombie Marionet