Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well nothing's stopping anyone from describing themselves with any racial features they want. I've seen a "ferocious loboshigaru" with regular skin, no tail, and human features. "A longer than average nose betrays his loboshigaru heritage." Sickening.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I can't help that I like to see elite super model versions of every race. But non-demi 6 foot faeling though I am jus a h8r though /rantoff
    The playa you love to hate
  • Drakius said:
    I don't think Dracnari can't have hair, but according to HELP TRILL it's not a thing. (Unless you breed with those deplorable non-trill races)
    Ah sure, I could see a 'pureblood' trill not have hair and possibly even one with human features to be considered lesser. Racial purity can be a fun RP concept, either by acting all snooty to the non-purebloods or by being one but perhaps trying to mask features.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I always thought that the "don't recognise half-breeds" meant that the dracnari and merians just ignored the existence of human crossbreeds. If you can't breathe fire/water, you're not one of them. No, don't show me those fins of yours, you can't breathe water, you're a human. Go away.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, it's just that being half-merian or whatever is impossible to them. The fact that you are genetically a hybrid is irrelevant. You're a merian or you aren't, and the trait which determines that is water breathing. It's a binary thing, not a spectrum.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Would you want your races breeding with filthy humans I mean what if we get Kardashian Igasho .-.
  • edited December 2014
    del...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Drakius said:

Would you want your races breeding with filthy humans I mean what if we get Kardashian Igasho .-.

Oh. My. Yudhe.

Rowena, look at that butt. It's just so round, it's like out there. Look!

She's just so...igasho.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Just another 5 hour ur'bash with the lovely ***storm that is our conversations...
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2014
    I am ashamed to admit I used to play a very humanoid kephera. Hairphera.

But now I am the elfen master race. :P

• Drakius said:
    I don't think Dracnari can't have hair, but according to HELP TRILL it's not a thing. (Unless you breed with those deplorable non-trill races)
    Actually, the about a third of Dracnari NPCs in the game have hair! Strange but true. Pyrilos, the disciples of Xiim, even some of the Zaoka dracnari. Dracnari with hair is 100% canon.
  • Today's lesson: If spaces are disappearing at the start of a line for no apparent reason and with no pattern, check for trailing spaces at the end of it. If the line is too long, repeated spaces will be stripped until it isn't in the order they appear. If it's still too long, then it'll split the line.
  • Newbies stop org hopping! I'm too lazy to change your coloring every two days
  • edited December 2014
    Iytha said:
    Drakius said:
    Actually, the about a third of Dracnari NPCs in the game have hair! Strange but true. Pyrilos, the disciples of Xiim, even some of the Zaoka dracnari. Dracnari with hair is 100% canon.

I meant, I don't think it's stated for dracnari not to have hair, only trill. Sorry my wording could be misinterpreted.
  • Drakius said:
    Iytha said:
    Drakius said:

I meant, I don't think it's stated for dracnari not to have hair, only trill. Sorry my wording could be misinterpreted.
    I always assumed that those NPCs had some human in them. In the least Mael works under the assumption Dracnari aren't supposed to have hair, but horns, and anyone otherwise endowed with flowing locks isn't from pure lineage. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited December 2014
    Is it legal to ask @Saesh and @Ieptix for autographs?

edit:

add in the @Charites and the @Oneroi, too.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• One of the most hilarious and fun revolts in awhile.

Commentary was to die for.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arcanis said:
    One of the most hilarious and fun revolts in awhile.

I had to miss it because of fucked up a weird sleep schedule. Can you recap?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Arcanis said:
    One of the most hilarious and fun revolts in awhile.

I had to miss it because of fucked up a weird sleep schedule. Can you recap?
    Large group vs larger group. We had an abundance of melders while they had an abundance of mana-killers. Some fun lines:

@Marcella's reaction to the pit traps: Im using my face on all these traps

@Siam's commentary: Such a great team, Magnagora, Gaudiguch and Siam.

My own point of view: Rikenfriez is becoming a fossil museum!

@Akyaevin's out of context comment: An Igasho boy has opened.

Just some of the fun I remember :P
  • Reincarnated Kurut... no more super squishy mugwump dying 20 times per RL day.

I'm going to miss the mugwump rp. :(
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Kurut said:
    Reincarnated Kurut... no more super squishy mugwump dying 20 times per RL day.

Omg. But. But. But froglady. :(
  • Xeltha said:
    Omg. But. But. But froglady. :(
    Now it's just viscanti lady, with the horns and the curls and the evilness. :(
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Siam said:
    Is it legal to ask @Saesh and @Ieptix for autographs?

edit:

add in the @Charites and the @Oneroi, too.
    No idea, but Kagato has a sketch of Iosai and Roark >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited December 2014
    Kurut said:
    Reincarnated Kurut... no more super squishy mugwump dying 20 times per RL day.

Racehat.

I will personally help you get one if need be. I refuse to say goodbye to frog kurut.

http://www.adweek.com/files/blogs/kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Why a Kermit. Kermit will need a completely different race of lady, not a frog. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.