Demigod/Ascendancy Powers

2»

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    +1

Also, let's just come up with a new nature power at some point and move Gift to the demi-power list. I feel like anyone who wants to sacrifice their essence to make more herbs should be allowed to.

• Vivet said:
    +1

Also, let's just come up with a new nature power at some point and move Gift to the demi-power list. I feel like anyone who wants to sacrifice their essence to make more herbs should be allowed to.

Additionally, Knowledge powers are so lackluster..
  • Hey hey, I have the Chaos list. For free.

Sometimes I look at War and Death and just ....

Anyway, no complaints. I don't know that the increased cost is necessary (although hey ascendants get extra costs on death :( ) - but to clarify, it would come out at 12.5% of the initial cost to activate the power (as compared to the usual 10%), not 35%, right?
  • Siam said:
    Can we remove the weights on cosmetic powers(custom entrance, teleport, look), please? :( Kinda out of topic, but hey.
    On this, typecast seems to be rather expensive at  1 milllion essence and all it does is add one word to your race description. More so when the other cosmetic things are only 400K
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Akyaevin said:
    Hey hey, I have the Chaos list. For free.

Sometimes I look at War and Death and just ....

Anyway, no complaints. I don't know that the increased cost is necessary (although hey ascendants get extra costs on death :( ) - but to clarify, it would come out at 12.5% of the initial cost to activate the power (as compared to the usual 10%), not 35%, right?
    I start to do that, and then I realize that Affinity really isn't all that bad.  The other two are a bit more spotty (though being able to poof herbs out of nothing can be useful from time to time).  But War and Death definitely do take the prize.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm quite content with War

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.