War of the Wheel!

Just posted a recap of events leading up to the War of the Wheel! Read it online.

Note events go back several years! So what did you think of last year's big event?

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I want a non-crazy Xynthin to come back.  :(

I've enjoyed it.  This was far less "abrasive" feeling to me than the Gnafia event (which I just got sick of after the first couple of months and it just kept going).  Instead, there was a lot of new lore revealed (and you know how I'm a sucker for lore).

We had a lot of activities all built up from the release of Gaudiguch and Hallifax (gee thanks, guys!), and it's all kind of made sense with a logical progression throughout.  It never got to the point where I felt it was getting "old" or ho-hum.  I wanted to keep finding out more about them and what the heck was going on; and above and beyond that, some of the events just had so much time & effort put into them to engage the players that it's difficult to be anything but appreciative (even if those same events had some bumps in them, as all events do).
  • Xenthos said:
    I want a non-crazy Xynthin to come back.  :(
    You'll have to go back in time and kill your younger self after you were stripped of your title but before Xynthin comes back.

HAVEN'T YOU MEDDLED ENOUGH IN TIME?
    And yes, my compulsive RN-checking caught the new post before you posted here, so I had already finished reading it when I saw this.

Sigh, compulsivity.
    So.  This is as good a time as any to say:

THANK YOU to everyone involved in making Lusternia a fun and enjoyable place to spend our time!  :)
  • It's been good!

My only question is, what happens to the Lirangsha quests when the game inevitably kills off all 500,000 dominators?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You forgot that part in the diary where they mention breeding pits. 

For every one you strike down, two rise in its place. It's like a hydra man.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Or Sammael from Hellboy?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I thought it was amazing! These events are always super fun and pretty much the reason why I always look forward to that time of year in Lusternia :)

Thanks to everyone who worked hard to produce such an enjoyable end-of-year event, even going back to the preparations from years ago :)