Wutcha get for the hollidays?

MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
edited December 2014 in The Real World
Let the list of jealousy commence!

So far I've gotten a Razer Anansi from my best friend, and a fur throw from a Lusternian

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Socks, underwear, a new razor.

And a Wii U that is a gift from me to me and my wife :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • New furnace, and crippling debt.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Fox earmuffs. Also Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray FINALLY. And more to come. 8->
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A headache, two 20$ crates from Lusternia.com, and tons of presents for my kids.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'll be opening my presents tomorrow you heathens

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Got my wife a wireless headset for her machine, along with a collectors edition of Warlords of Draenor.  Kiddos got various toys for the series they like, along with a 4x6 indoor playhouse/fort thing we made for them.

Extended family members got various other things, one including a book on raising chickens written by the chicken whisperer.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Synkarin said:
    I'll be opening my presents tomorrow you heathens
    I normally would, except we leave in the morning for a six hour drive to see family, and we don't come home for a week. So, we opened them early! Especially since I took my wife to get the Wii U, so we couldn't NOT play on it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    'opening presents'? What kind of heathen are you @Synkarin

it's the season of gift giving, not opening on the 25th 
    Too corny, want real gifts...next!
  • DnD 5th Ed. Dungeon Masters Guide, Players Handbook, and Monster Manual. 

IMMA BE PLANNING ME A CAMPAIGN WOOT

Also a new electric razor, because facehairs

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2014
    Maellio said:
    DnD 5th Ed. Dungeon Masters Guide, Players Handbook, and Monster Manual. 

IMMA BE PLANNING ME A CAMPAIGN WOOT

Also a new electric razor, because facehairs
    Should run a campaign over Skype, damnit. :P

EDIT: As to what I got... a new CPU, mobo and RAM to upgrade my 8 year old crap. I can run everything on super ultra settings now.... for the next 3 months anyway, when newer stuff comes out. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I got a bit spoiled with a random array of nifty things (including some shiny shiny earrings), but also new headphones, riot points and aethergoop, woo! (My husband knows me so well.)

I just got done setting up my roommates big presents... We bought him a desk, a 134pc drawing supply suitcase/chest, sketch book, tracing pad, 2 drawing books (one fantasy characters, one dragons) and a hi fi color for comics book...his Razer Tartarus is in the mail. 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Isune said:
    Carakhan (yes She's around, Neos!)
    Believe it when I see Her.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited December 2014
    Hue hue, more as the night goes on...got one of those table clips for cups. We play pathfinder the card game on an old fold out table that wobbles, and we don't allow cups on it cause they'd spill on the cards...thus the solution to my dilemma! Got an SAO t-shirt with Asuna and Kirito (i'll be buying my yui, kirito, asuna wall scroll soon) annnnnd got my satanic bible as well. 
  • I won't be receiving most presents from family until New Year as my stepmom is a nurse and she had to work Christmas this year so she can have that day off (the team all make sure everyone can get at least one holiday celebration in).

My aunt and uncle gave me some money, and a friend gifted me a game on Steam.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Fat, I got fat.

And a new vacuum and two books.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    A container of Siggi's Coconut Skyr! Yum.
  • Bottle of Macallan 17 and the enjoyment of watching my pug trying to murder/maim/disembowel a stuffed animal. Satisfaction of seeing my family some time later today.

Also, a goldentonic and a heartwarming IC note from @Kalliste! Thank you!
  • Peaaace and quiet. No stress. :D 
    is dead like the dodo
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Candy. Also paint and a pack brushes. Mostly candy, though.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • A 15 piece knife set and a Hobbs-esque plushie from @Iosen plus a fantastic-smelling candle and great new notebook from @Tremula. Plus two tubes of butter toffee popcorn that were supposed to be for all of us.. But Iosen and I kinda devoured them.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I got a new coin-counting jar, a lovely waterfall candle set, and a new glass (since I kinda broke another) from @Pectus and @Iosen. I like gifts, keep doing this. ::::D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    A Ruger 10/22, along with an assortment of accessories. Meat slicer and a mandolin, so I can work on making my food more appealing looking. And a wii pro classic pro controller, for all the delicious soft modded wii goodness.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    For the first time in a while I got stuff I didn't know I was getting, and they're all quite South African - a cool painting of a kudu (a type of antelope) for my wall, a puzzle showing a typical donkey cart still used in some rural areas, and Zapiro's book Democrazy, showing his most popular political satire cartoons from the last 20 years. The book is really funny but...somewhat depressing, due to the reminder of all the bad political stuff we've had to endure. But it's really funny.

• A custom laptop that will soon be my Fallout NV machine

So many immersion mods.....so little time.....

The playa you love to hate
  • edited December 2014
    Marijuana.

I smoked it.