Oh man is it that time of the year again?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    Feyrll said:
    Just to get the ugly out of the way, I don't take credits, only real payment, preferably through Paypal. I never like specifying this but it's just what time is worth nowadays I guess. I try to keep my prices reasonable (Lusternian discount!) but I absolutely understand if nobody goes for it!

Reading: Known to help!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'd be willing to take ig items in exchange for paypalling Feyrll for these.
  • edited December 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    Feyrll said:
    Just to get the ugly out of the way, I don't take credits, only real payment, preferably through Paypal. I never like specifying this but it's just what time is worth nowadays I guess. I try to keep my prices reasonable (Lusternian discount!) but I absolutely understand if nobody goes for it!
    I offered gold and dingbats. I did not offer credits.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Feyrll said:

I still am going to jump on this in the next few days. I had planned to revamp my desc a little first, and work on clothing designs before doing so, and stuff happened to get in the way of that. 
  • *swoon*
  • Btw commissions are now closed!

If you've spoken to me about a commission, it will be completed (but please be patient as I travel back to school and real life)
    Commission status: Currently closed and not taking commissions (you can not has)

Feyrll Status: In hiding and avoiding things
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Every time I'm about to request one.

:((
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • How closed is closed? ._.

• edited January 2015
    Everyone, including Yomoigu order members:

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited January 2015
    Just a suggestion to @Feyrll:

How about possibly putting something in your sig with your commission status, would avoid people potentially missing posts saying specifically that they are open/closed mixed among the clutter (Also allows you to change the status at whim depending on your workload)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I never get a chance to request anything. :( I really need a good picture of Ileein that isn't an Ampharos.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • I know it's been like, 4 years since there were any new posts... but awwwaaaaa you are really talented! I hope you've continued to do art! You've got great skills! 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’