Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• We were sharing one, and some I liked, but this one made me sad really.

Kneeling, you brush your fingers gently about a curiously grey flower. Delicate blooms in the shape of bells hang drooping from its stem, the tips of their petals curling upwards, as if reaching for the sky. The soft heads are velvety beneath your fingertips; they remind you of a gentle lover's touch. Melancholy fills your chest at the thought, but as the feeling begins to cause you pain, the grey blossoms fill with vibrant colour. The bells become a peerless blue, the stems and leaves verdant. At once your heart lifts, sadness replaced with a deep and abiding ardour that shall never fade so long as bluebells grow.

And gee thanks.. Been toying with the idea of joining a Order again.. Then this. Going into my corner to pout now.

The sounds of thousands of hooves stepping recklessly over the forest floor rings through the area. You turn your attention to the heart of the wood, where hearty male voices ring out in joy and laughter. All around you, you see centaurs capering joyously around a ceremonial fire, their gaiety matched by hundreds of fully grown stags that leap and bound through the flames. One by one, men, women and children of all races join the festivities, their bodies becoming a tangle of spiritual bliss as they dance under the full moon. A rumbling laughter alerts you to the figure of a proud centaur God Who oversees the celebrations, His keen hunter's gaze protecting His people while they dance. As the vision shifts, the bonfire explodes with a wave of the God's hand, sending sparks of emerald light winging into the night sky, to the roaring cheers of the Serenwilde people.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You have gained the ShieldStun ability! To see more information, check out AB COMBAT SHIELDSTUN.

[[ lyre ]]
    It has a Great Rune of Shielding attached to it (#184577).

• Altrea said:
    Whichever one (or ones) of y'all gods or ephemerals did the thing with the drunks and Beloch and the wreaths is awesome. It's nice to have something for Solstice with no bonus, no material attachment, just flavour and nothing else. Thank you.
    Thank you. This was the sort of thing I was hoping to see. Some small thing that all players could enjoy. A bit like the ascention tokens.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    In a great booming voice, you praise the beauty of the Light to an aslaran tribesman,
    recounting how his soul may be saved by the Light and that New Celest is his last,
    great hope for salvation.
    An aslaran tribesman slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of
    Shanthmark should follow the Holy Principality of New Celest after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Shanthmark, as its denizens loudly pledge
    themselves to the Holy Principality of New Celest.

Yay final influence. First time in foreber.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Lisaera, the Silver Goddess has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 5 
    months.

No idea what this is for, but thank you @Lisaera!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    <3 to Dys for having the final pieces needed:

You examine a partial icy snowflake curio piece of the Icy Snowflake Curio Set
    carefully, before carefully touching it to a first crystal curio piece of the Icy
    Snowflake Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined
    together, finally completing an icy snowflake.

You examine a partial emerald cobra curio piece of the Emerald Cobra Curio Set
    carefully, before carefully touching it to a head curio piece of the Emerald Cobra
    Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together,
    finally completing a whiplike emerald cobra.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The imp doll interacts with (what looks like) quite a lot of the older dolls. This makes me happyyyyyyyyy. Oh, and that it has been fixed! Thanks, faceless admin!

I am somehow maintaining four karma blessing and capping on karma (100%).

What is this I don't even...
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Via just imbuing via esteem you can easily maintain 
  • Kaiel said:
    You sing the praises of the heroic exploits of Hive Queen Akhari, recounting her many 
    incredible adventures. Hive Queen Akhari puffs up her chest and a crazy gleam enters her eyes as she vigorously agrees with you that her intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses. When your senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling within you.
    The Vault of Heaven.
    Balancing a shimmering sky, a veil in the fabric of reality seethes with raw energy. The veil, though extremely thin, flickers and crackles, sending booming vibrations through the surroundings. Glancing through, the miniscule details of the Upper Haven become visible and almost picturesque. A continuous breeze filters from the veil, bringing the previously cold atmosphere to comfortable temperance. With outstretched arms, an enormous statue of Estarra stands here vigilantly.
    You see a single exit leading down.

Yayyyyyy!
    Congrats.
  • edited December 2014
    Eritheyl said:
    Now if only I could get my ribbachi doll to work, weeeehhhh.

Revelation:
    The plush doll looks velvety and soft, almost pleading for you to PAT its lush exterior.

You pat a plush ribbachi doll in a friendly manner.
    A plush ribbachi doll squeaks and burbles oddly at you.

A plush ribbachi doll says, "Eeeee?"

A plush ribbachi doll rolls over, exposing its plush belly for scratchings.
    A plush ribbachi doll says, "EeeeeeeEEeeeee?"

Eheheheheheheh. @Oneiroi and probably @Mysrai <3 u so mch.
    Holy wow! That is officially the best doll ever. Much <3 to it's makers.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Raves at @Oneiroi for fixing my broken Shalmae doll! Yay!
  • I met @Erebos today randomly at downtown, it was really nice to see him. He says hello to everyone and that he'll be back soon!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    that message is pretty awesome. Must resist urge to make a new alt.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The worm piles have resistances/weaknesses, and are weak against divinus/strong against excoro. Heh.
  • Give into your desires padwan. Join the Dark Side and alt to your heart's content.

It's true, I really am you.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That is to say, the 'dark side' has to work slightly harder to kill them than the Light side. o'Divinus rules!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Much love to Someone who has been rp'ing with the Minstrels as the Voice, as well as the Phantom Candycane in Thayan's manse.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Much love to Someone who has been rp'ing with the Minstrels as the Voice, as well as the Phantom Candycane in Thayan's manse.
    50 shades of jealous on that one, but glad you (and your guild) are having fun RPs :D
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2014
    Discovered @Roark 's IG role due to @Marcella

Learning that there's a basis behind my philosophy in Lusternia and that all these years I've not been unwarranted (aside from being a bitch of course) is...reassuring. 
  • Munsia said:
    Discovered @Roark 's IG role due to @Marcella

Learning that there's a basis behind my philosophy in Lusternia and that all these years I've not been unwarranted (aside from being a bitch of course) is...reassuring. 
    I will never understand what it is you get out of all this, but yes, there is a place for you in Lusternia.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
This discussion has been closed.