Wutcha get for the hollidays?

2»

Comments

• I'm getting myself for Christmas, a custom pet and likely groceries to keep me through til New Years! I might be getting some old film cartridges for my polaroid camera to decorate my room today. I know. It's #hipster - But photography is so FUN.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • edited December 2014
    Saesh said:
    A bottle of Jack Daniels, Cryatal Head (vodka), Wild Turkey 101, Southern Comfort, Southern Comfort 100 Proof, two bottles of red wine, Johnny Walker Red Label (barf), and an assortment of mixers. My boss also got me a framed picture that says "I only drink coffee until it's appropriate to drink wine," for my desk. ...I don't have a problem.

edit: And 2 hangovers. So far.
    On the second day of Christmas Jack Daniels gave to me, two hangovers, one mug, and some Johnny Waker and red wine~
  • Gift day today! I got: A tea tray and organizer with some assorted teas and scented candles. Cat-shaped soap and lotion set. Another set with soaps and other beauty stuff. Set of cat food / treats. A cat toy resembling a chocolate donut filled with catnip which my cat is absolutely loving to bits right now. A hand-made Christmas stocking filling with delicious goodies. More money. Various steam games over the last few days thanks to friends. And a bunch of leftover food from today so I can feast on that the coming days.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    my roommate sent out a bunch of handmade christmas stockigns filled with delicious goodies...peer
  • I got drunk, it was nice.
  • Munsia said:
    my roommate sent out a bunch of handmade christmas stockigns filled with delicious goodies...peer
    Funny coincidence but no, I got mine from my stepmom. It's a great gift idea none the less!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    We got a sound bar for the TV! But it's wider than the TV and the TV stand, which bothers my OCD wife to no end, heh.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Everiine said:
    We got a sound bar for the TV! But it's wider than the TV and the TV stand, which bothers my OCD wife to no end, heh.
    You should tell her you'll get her a better one and then get one smaller than the TV.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Or tell her you need a bigger tv?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Mother-in-law got me a big ass crock pot, mom got me odds and ends of chic home decor, hubby got me clothes and salted caramels. So like, my four favorite things in the whole world, all at once :x
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I visited my parents that week (left my charger 3 hours north, wife left phone in same), and I didn't the one thing I wanted: an echidna.

In other news I got a very nice sweater vest.  I am happy (and thankful!).
    </RANT>