Marcella gives an abridged version of history to a new ur'Dead trooper.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=efE9XbU1

This was really, really cool. Thanks to the admin who set this up with me. @Bandeon @Ixion @Enadonella all probably interested in seeing this.

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awesome! Plus, I learned a few things.

And has it seemed like, recently, there have been more and more of these little Admin interactions? Thank, Admins!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Beautiful
  • @Marcella - could you post it again? The link expired.
  • http://hastebin.com/elofezamaf.vhdl

If this expires, I won't have it anymore. I don't really 'keep' logs.
  • @Marcella found this out, just posting it here for posterity. Major kudos to the admin who actually named this kid as a result of a the talk..

Armored in only lightweight leather and studs, this undead orclach soldier was trained to be fast, exceptionally strong, and resilient to damage. His armor is painted with strange white runes, some form of orclach thatmight protect him from damage. Long black dreadlocks hang down from his head, and the fierce tusks protruding from his mouth add to his ferocity. He carries with him a rusty battle axe covered in black orc blood. He is called 'Vrigrok.'
    An ur'dead shock trooper appears to be extraordinarily strong.
    He weighs about 250 pounds.
    He has a moderate weakness to cutting damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to blunt damage.
    He has a great resistance to excorable damage.
    He has a terrible weakness to divinus damage.
    He is loyal to the Ruins of Shallach.
    You cannot see what an ur'dead shock trooper is holding.
    It has the following aliases: trooper, ur'dead, orclach, lich.