Hidey Ho Boston!

Shiver me timbers! There be a tiny meet up in Boston! (Me and Cadfael!) with some non Lusternians! Hey @Lisaera‌ if you have the time, mosey on over to the Five Horses Tavern on 535 Columbus Ave and Ill buy you a drink! Otherwise, see you all in game! :D
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• Gah! I was just downtown! Now it's the apocalypse outside and I dare not venture back out. Have one for me, @Gabriella
  • edited January 2015
    I did! I toasted you silently and drank an amaretto sour in you honour! And now I'm on my way home. See you next time maybe @Lisaera!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."