QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Marcella said:
    Orcs aren't the only thing that live(d) in Shallach.

Gur we know you're a boss.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    She can see New Celest from her manse?
    We're not Russia. Hallifax is more Russia than us.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity, you had one job.

IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE!
  • Marcella said:
    Oh my god. She doesn't even know there's a guild around her. She just sings and a bunch of people copied her. She's like, 'the fuck is guidance?'

This is hilarious considering how much Jagrerox is aware of the Cacophony and fistbumps them and swears at them all day.

Taint makes superior of course. B-)
  • Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity, you had one job.

IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE!
    You totally did. You just want to become supreme leader of the Spirit Singers
  • When people get scried sometimes they change their manse room names to something deeply insulting or whimsical like that.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    A foreboding thrum fills the air as a stream of miniscule multi-coloured motes of light swarms down
    upon you, draining your mind, body and soul of strength as you are reprimanded by the divine might
    of Isune.

Never seen this before. It must be recorded for posterity.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    (Halp): Akyaevin says, "I WAS JUST COMING UP TO LICK YOU OR TOUCH YOU OR SOMETHING."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

• Munsia takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    5190h, 6000m, 5700e, 10p, 23400en, 27900w Belrxkb<>- (XBHSPFA) {89.776}

A blaring horn rings out, accompanying a stream of candies and pastries that fills the sky, aimed towards $=(Munsia) who awaits them in anticipation. Just as the downpour of culinary delights is about to end, a loud pop fills the air, and $=(Munsia)'s form explodes, sending a spray of blood, guts, and edible treats flying upward, a look of misery present on $=($his) face as $=(his$) head hurtles through the heavens.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Marcella said:

Munsia takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    5190h, 6000m, 5700e, 10p, 23400en, 27900w Belrxkb<>- (XBHSPFA) {89.776}

A blaring horn rings out, accompanying a stream of candies and pastries that fills the sky, aimed towards $=(Munsia) who awaits them in anticipation. Just as the downpour of culinary delights is about to end, a loud pop fills the air, and $=(Munsia)'s form explodes, sending a spray of blood, guts, and edible treats flying upward, a look of misery present on $=($his) face as $=(his$) head hurtles through the heavens.
    So close, @Crumkane, so close...
    @Crumkane pro zapper.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Woke up a little bit after Avurekhos started raiding Morgfyre's realm. We caught him and dealt with him, then...

6 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:37 - Marcella: "Anytime you try to chase him he just gets away while you're writhing."
    7 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:41 - Subotai: "We all wanted a piece of the stag."
    8 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:52 - Marcella: "I was going to 1v1 him but he kept running away from me."
    9 ) 2015/01/09 00:20:01 - Lavinya: "He only wanted a piece of Arcanis, apparently."
    10) 2015/01/09 00:20:32 - Tremula: "He can't writhe away from a perfect fifth."
    11) 2015/01/09 00:20:45 - Subotai: "No, but he can gust or headbutt you out of it."
    12) 2015/01/09 00:20:58 - Palici: "I could come and try some explosions?"
    13) 2015/01/09 00:21:07 - Lavinya: "Obviously he only died thanks to Tremula, credit where it is due people."
    14) 2015/01/09 00:21:15 - Subotai: "Glory be to Tremula."
    15) 2015/01/09 00:21:34 - Tremula: "Come on, you'll make my head big."
    16) 2015/01/09 00:21:39 - Marcella: "Nothing matters but Tremula."
    17) 2015/01/09 00:21:46 - Subotai: "F'ai Tremula."
    18) 2015/01/09 00:26:26 - Cauthorn: "He's nearing the blasted lan... yea."
    19) 2015/01/09 00:26:39 - Synkarin: "You guys got this."
    20) 2015/01/09 00:26:44 - Synkarin: "Just bring Tremula."

Gotta love the sass from @Lavinya. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • This is why we can't have nice things
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2015
    Because the admin have a Munsy complex? I guess

Get it? Cause I'm a Goddess...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Considering that's likely the first time I've ever seen Him zap someone, He needed to test it out.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Gaudiguchian Divine zaps insolent mortal? I don't see the problem.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Everiine said:
    Gaudiguchian Divine zaps insolent mortal? I don't see the problem.
    The zap isn't really the problem, to be fair. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Akyaevin said:

(The Crux): Svana (from an Aetherbubble) says, "I have this weird thing where I like to imagine that all the true ascendants might one day gather in a room atop Avechna's peak, then form a giant musky love pile and combine their powers to create the Seal of Love, and Kethuru will be forever banished by the fluorescent pink incandescence that radiates from their collective lovechild."

Sounds good. Lots of boy-love there. *popcorn*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.