Overhaul AB Changes

2»

Comments

• Just to clarify - every rune has that sort of desc, as appropriate for the rune, not just those two. If you want the full list I can get it later.
  • Also, Feoh and Lagu are not deactivated as you have listed. They are still used in the deathprophesy start runes. They are just without any afflictions tied to them.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    It's not an overhaul change, but Teleport was split up into two skills - the new Teleport is now the second skill in planar, and Advanced Teleport is now where the orginial Teleport was. I can send you the full AB details if you like, but I'm assuming you can just log on and see for yourself?

• Got it. Will update everything accordingly. Thanks for the input, everyone!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ayisdra said:
    Also, Feoh and Lagu are not deactivated as you have listed. They are still used in the deathprophesy start runes. They are just without any afflictions tied to them.
    They are disabled in that they are not part of the runes that come up during death prophesy. I'm sure death prophesy will eventually be envoyed to remove redundant runes so that those can be removed from the skillset. Just no point in doing it as yet considering other runes might end up being removed as well.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yeah, the website is awesome, it's my go-to place for a lot of stuff. Raves Viynain.

• edited January 2015
    Aw, shucks. :)  Always happy to take requests for info. I'm working to comb through it to update it for both these Overhaul changes and to take out outdated things. If folk want something in particular, don't hesitate to just let me know!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Can we please include the new curio sets? I've been gone awhile and am clueless to the new ones right now. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Can we please include the new curio sets? I've been gone awhile and am clueless to the new ones right now. :(
    This would help me fill my database. @Viynain might in turn find my huge list of all the pieces useful.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • If we're adding curios, this might not be a small request but can the HELP ARTIFACT/DINGBAT files be added?

I was trying to find the trade artifacts while I was at work a while back and had to resort to logging in on my phone =<
  • Aerotan said:
    If we're adding curios, this might not be a small request but can the HELP ARTIFACT/DINGBAT files be added?

I was trying to find the trade artifacts while I was at work a while back and had to resort to logging in on my phone =<
    You can get to the help files from the lusternia.com website.

http://www.lusternia.com/game/helpview/lusternia?what=artifacts&x=Help

• Main website is blocked by the work network, which unfortunately includes the helps and skills/wiki. =/
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2015
    This isn't exactly Overhaul yet, but you should look at report 1265 in regards to Aeromancy and update your site accordingly. If I find anything else, I'll edit this post.