If being in a Divine Order gave a single unique power, what would it be for each Divine?

SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
Inspired by @Shaddus's comment that being a follower of Crumkane should provide more stockroom space in shops.

The more precise you make it, the better. Try not to make it too OP!

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited January 2015
    Yomo would get equilvalent of dwarven runes on armour/weapons naturally.

10/10/10 for one handers, 20/22/10 for 2 handers

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune would improve prestige on tailoring/jewelry/etc items created by order members.

Also reduced costs on abilities like breath of life, resurrect, etc (Abilities that require sacrificing a bit of oneself to help another)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2015
    Fain's power would likely be an unweighted increase to charisma, and influencing weaken (and paranoia?) would be boosted by 1 level. His and Meridian's debate is legendary, after all.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Darvellan would provide a small experience/essence increase for exploring new rooms 
    OR
    Darvellan would increase proficiency gain for all aethercraft roles (though not slow their loss)
  • Jadice would be a buff to meditation, improving willpower restored and possibly even giving a boost to insanity recovery.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Drocilla would provide an increase in charisma, as well as a major buff to seduction and amnesty attacks. Any perfume applied to increase your influencing attacks are twice as effective and get coloured whenever the smell line goes off!

I could also see getting honour tics for your family with every design you get accepted.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hoaracle would allow you to pick herbs at a faster rate, and gives a slight chance of picking an herb not actually lowering the herb count on the ground.

Crumkane follower's created items would have 10% increased months until decay, and any food they make would naturally be con/dex/fortified/preserved. The followers themselves would get a 5% health buff from being at a herofete.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ileein said:
    Jadice would be a buff to meditation, improving willpower restored and possibly even giving a boost to insanity recovery.
    I would also like to think we would get cold related buffs (cold weather doesn't slow us down, some sort of cold dmp/damage buff, etc)
  • Raezon's shrines would give you a quest tip about a quest in the area.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Terentia would give us death zap.
    Ieptix said:

Ieptixians get access to all the secret admin commands.

ORDER EPHEMERAL PEEL GRAPE
    SPY ON MUDSEX
    INSERT PLOT TWIST
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ieptix said:
    Where do I sign up? I need to expand upon my honorary order membership.

As for Nocht, hmm, maybe stealth skill access for everyone? Or just certain abilities that make you more elusive. Maybe access to (certain) Night skills? Something with shadows?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Raezon wouldn't give misleading quest tips! He's all about forbidden knowledge...plus it's for Order members we're talking about.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • Lyreth's would extend song timers passively by 20%, add a stacking aura that reduces magic damage by building amounts until the order member takes an aggressive action (anything that breaks a shield, other than movement), and boost magic damage based on the number of allies in the room.
  • Ieptix said:
    What is there besides Yawnplayer?
  • Kelly said:
    Terentia would give us death zap.
    Would probably extend to a free zap with every Title chance and Her voice ringing in one's ears, "That title is not befitting for one of Mine!"

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Additional Morfyre powers - grow tentacles allowing for the wielding of more objects at a time

randomly speak with someone else's voice.

Estarrafarians- throw shoes at people for damage.
  • Mayleans can BLOOM, producing 20 random flowers (which can include bunches of non-curative herbs) once per Lusternian month, and 50 comms split randomly between fruits, vegetables, and rope three times per Lusternian year.

Fainites can minimaggot, causing a player under 50% of their combined HME total to be transformed into face-d maggots, who can only OOZE, which consumes and requires balance, but are not dead (yet). Each OOZE has a chance of returning the victim to personhood.

Lisaerans get one of three abilities, determined based on the phase of the moon. Either a small mana-draining attack/boost to manawhip (the crone phase), a passive health regen (the motherly phase), or a passive boost to Cha (maiden phase). All three phases add a regen level of mana at night, the calming influence of the Moon.