Lusternia memes

Comments

• Drakius said:
    Who we will see all the time from now on*

Fixed that for you
    Learn to meme :P
  • Keep that optimistic attitude sweetie.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Hey now, I had legit reasons for vanishing. My computer caught fire and I had to replace it, and only just got around to that.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, that's the idea behind the meme, heh: Stupid optimism. Confidence in sunshine, and all that.
  • Drakius said:
    Keep that optimistic attitude sweetie.
    you missused the meme, its meant to be ironic, is all I am saying
  • MAYBE I DON'T LIKE MEAN OLD DEMIGODS
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited January 2015
    What you don't see is the novice on the top of the wall without a family.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Subby got a dirigible?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
  • get another hundred; buy a cord? Or start saving for something else. Or trade them for dingbats for other arties?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Selenity said:

First world lusternian problems. -,-
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Save them for when the next curio packs come out!

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • This is the same shit that made Hiriako leave.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    For goodness sake I need to tweet, bring back tweets!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
  • To be perfectly frank, nobody cares one bit if you express negative opinions about the game. On the contrary, constructive criticisms are very much welcome; I cannot even begin to tell you how many changes, both major shifts and minor alterations, were made to Lusternia following the mention of a given grievance either IG or on the forums. Problems arise, however, when the issues are raised inappropriately. In this specific case, a very obvious and sarcastic rant posted on the Raves thread. Not an appropriate medium, and an action was taken. Another irritatingly common occurrence is when a legitimate complaint is couched behind personal insults and are directed at specific people. I'm sorry if you feel your freedom of expression is being suppressed, but none of the admin are going to let you do that, and it's very possible that your point will get buried beneath the retaliatory nonsense that will inevitably arise.

Except for the fact that the admin refuse to provide said medium for complaints beyond "email support if you have a problem, kthx".

Whereas a half-serious complaint could have turned into people expressing their opinions and a thread started with possible feedback from various admin-players giving their two cents as well as their own personal choices on how this sort of issue can be handled ingame, you (I mean that in a general sense, as the Oneiroi shell) jumped the gun yet again and quickly nipped it in the bud as well as dishing out an unneeded warning. A simple post heading this off could have sufficed if you're uninterested in conversation.
  • And if you had started a thread instead of hiding behind a self-proclaimed sarcastic rant (and not for the first time since tweets were closed), the discussion would have still occurred as you desired it with the added benefit of you not receiving a warning.