Ery must have angered someone powerful...

A sudden spasm twists your spine and you arch backwards under the white-hot surge of the pain that courses through your being.

Erythrykos coughs softly and looks about himself.

The feeling subsides but the memory of pain lingers in your muscles as they flex protectively against your will.

Oblate Sandhya Nightshade, Votary of Spider says, "Mm..."

Akuno gives a pained sigh.

Kneeling humbly, Akuno presses his palms together before him and closes his eyes momentarily as he prays devoutly to Nocht, the Silent.

Akuno stands up and stretches his arms out wide.

Erythrykos peers about himself with even more vigor, as though searching for some invisible force.

Akuno coughs softly.

Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.

Akuno tells you, "Still happening??"

Darkness envelops your sight briefly as a presence burrows deep into your brain, probing at your being with deliberate roughness. "Careful," the words echo inside in your mind voice, "You tread on thin ice." With that the presence is gone, leaving behind a sense of icy dread.

Akuno tells you, "Try responding to it."
Akuno tells you, "And try to diagnose."
You are:
You have 0 afflictions.

Obviously flustered, you say, "I don't know who you are, but this certainly is no sort of a proper joke!"

Sandhya raises an eyebrow questioningly.

You say to Akuno, "Someone is toying with my mind."

Oblate Sandhya Nightshade, Votary of Spider says, "Hrm."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Eliron's lips.

A wry smile spreads across Akuno's face.

You tell Akuno Nightshade of the Rowan, "I'm thinking about shouting at them."

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "No idea what it can be. I cannot notice anything on you that reflects what is happening in your mind."

Eliron tilts his head curiously.

Akuno flops down onto the ground.

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Trouble?"

You say, "Some sort of great pain struck me moments ago and someone has... invaded my thoughts."

Eliron creases his brow in a frown.

Oblate Sandhya Nightshade, Votary of Spider says, "Dreamwalker perhaps?"

You say, "I don't know, truly."

Oblate Sandhya Nightshade, Votary of Spider says, "Or a telepath..."

Akuno Nightshade of the Rowan says, "The only dreamwalker I know if isn't awake.."

You say, "I was told I tread on thin ice, and that's about all."

Athree, Tender of Swarms says to you, "You are not feeling the pain anymore?"

Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Maestro of the Lament says, "Odd. There was a strange smell in the Forest earlier as well."

You say, "No pain, no. I feel like the presence or whatever it was is gone but I don't intend to just let it lie."

Akuno Nightshade of the Rowan asks, "Maybe the Lady of Thorns isn't to happy with something?"

Athree, Tender of Swarms says to you, "For whatever it is worth, stand with your magical shield up always."

You say, "Is She awake, Akuno?"

Akuno shrugs helplessly.

You say, "I can't feel Her."
You say, "And I don't think what I felt was Her."

Akuno Nightshade of the Rowan says, "Divine are quiet unless they want their presence known."

Akuno tells you, "Maybe a prayer??"

You tell Akuno Nightshade of the Rowan, "Just what I was thinking."

Looking over a forest of wyrden trees.

Akuno has just left you message #163.

Kneeling humbly, you press your palms together before you and close your eyes momentarily as you pray devoutly to Viravain, Lady of the Thorns, "Oh Lady of Thorns, I humble myself before you as I come seeking answers. Some person or presence has seen fit to invade the sanctity of my mind.".

Message #163 sent by Akuno
   Are you ok?

You sent the following message to Akuno: I will be, once I know what's going on.

You kneel and place a palm on the ground, imploring nature to give you a talisman. A small crevice opens up in the earth and an athame dagger floats up and into your hands.
You begin to wield an athame dagger in your left hand.
You have emoted: Erythrykos drags his athame across the palm of his right hand, opening a gash along his lifeline. He presses the wounded hand to the base of an ancient and skeletal tree, staring up expectantly.

You say, "Dear Lady Viravain, I don't know if You've heard my prayer. Earlier today I felt a searing pain in my spine that later caused my muscles to tense on their own, and after that some foreign presence intruded upon my thoughts with malice."
With a solemn, monotone voice, you say, "I must sleep now, and feed. After that I rest. I pray You hear me."
The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
One hundred thousand voices lift,
While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
The tiny sun is rising fast.
Your star...
Is on the rise.

Comments

• Say hmm, don't think that was a dreamwalker(I think I'm the one Akuno mentioned?). Say if someone has Indigo in Lowmagic or Crowsfeet in Crow they can detect such things.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: