Absence Thread

Comments

• Manifold reasons for what happened with Haezon, and my reaction. Mostly a detox to get back into real life. I had a rant about it all, but meh. My only regret is my play wont get finished. And i guess all the lies. At least Astraea left before it. Good times Will no doubt make an alt eventually, but we'll see. Done with Glomdoring.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm sorry, for whatever happened :( . Though we only started interacting, I was intrigued by Haezon and Ev's conversations.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • It's not like I've been around a lot lately, but for those few I'm working on stuff with: the next two weeks I'm going to be even more scarce. Sorry. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    School holidays - I love not doing the school run, have to put up with extra midgets all day. Catch 22! Anyway, on any given day I could be around heaps, and the next not around at all. If I seem sporadic, that's why, but I'm not too far.

• Why hello life, I'll be gone for a while. I think. The like five people I tolerate must stay epic, keep the novices fed and walked.
    The playa you love to hate
  • I'll be a bit scarce for a while, but I'll log in every day/every other day to check messages and catch up on any work that I get notified about.
  • I will be absent for a week or bit. My grandma passed away yesterday after being on the hospital since the 27th of December.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Xanward said:
    I will be absent for a week or bit. My grandma passed away yesterday after being on the hospital since the 27th of December.
    Take all the time you need. We'll still be here.
  • Likely will be scarce for the next 0.5-1 weeks. Currently fighting off a flu. Sleep is a good thing.
  • Reluctantly, I've put Leo back into uni hibernation mode early. Got things to do before uni formally goes back. Still annoyed the real world conspired against me to prevent me enjoying ascension this year. Anyway see you all next year (or great hunt or if a decent promotion comes around)

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• So, my laptop hard drive has died under circumstances involving my own stupidity. I will be gone until I come up with the money to buy a new one, which I predict to be some time.

@Rheatsis‌ @Arien @Gabriella @Kazel @Azus @Selenity @Vhula @Avurekhos‌
    Leolamins broke the internet. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. So annoyed at missing stuff!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Booooooooooo @Leolamins
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    I'll be gone for 1+ days. And I don't want to be gone.

The number of days will likely increase. No good deed goes unpunished.
  • Selenity said:

Major dislike. This absence for whatever reason is undeserved in all its variables. I will be filing complaints.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Arien said:
    Selenity said:

Major dislike. This absence for whatever reason is undeserved in all its variables. I will be filing complaints.

Right now, and perhaps for a long, long time, I think the number of people who don't want to see me log in is far greater than the number who do. So I think there's no need to file complaints. But thank you for caring.
    edited January 2015
    EDIT: Yes, messages are better!

edited January 2015
    Lavinya said:
    EDIT: Yes, messages are better!
    I'm going to shoot you a message since this convo doesn't really belong on the absence thread.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Work, work, work... Tired, tired, tired...
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I hope this wasn't anything to do with me. :(

• It wasn't. :)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Qistrel said:

I hope this wasn't anything to do with me. :(

Nothing to do with you, dear. Trust me, I'd love to keep fighting with you over the status of the Veil. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Just an update to my previous absence announcement. Still incredibly busy, working two jobs and have a deadline looming. Hoping it will be over with by next week but worst case scenario is week and a half more of this.
  • Taking a small break from Lusternia, about a week or so. Need to take care of some stuff in real life. Will be checking messages and such in the interim.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Mysrai said:

Taking a small break from Lusternia, about a week or so. Need to take care of some stuff in real life. Will be checking messages and such in the interim.

Say it isn't so! It has been so quiet the last two weeks that I thought you were on a small break!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Will be online every other day for the next few days due to my internet connection, however, rest assured that I've saved 99999TB worth of notepad copies of help files for me to work on...and some writing stuff. Message me for urgent things! I will still be able to reply using the IRE applet on firefox, but mudlet's just too much for my crappy internet. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I'm gonna be kinda scarce this week, for various reasons. Messages/Proposals/Posts'll all be handled as normal, I just won't be otherwise around. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Burnt out, side projects, health, life, yeah. Most of you who are aware of my existence probably realised this already. I'll log in once or twice a day for like 2-3 minutes as I've been doing since December just to make sure Gaudiguch hasn't caught ablaze (more than usual), and I have no less than three devices set to play annoying noises if I get a message and will log in as soon as I can, but... Yeah, going to be scarce for a bit. Chances are, a month or two. Seriously don't be afraid to send me a message if I'm needed for whatever, though, as my response time on that is usually within 5 minutes unless I'm busy/not home/working.