Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Turns out, I am an idiot and blind. The bug wasn't a bug and I just had a moment of not searching for the right terms mixed with some horrible damn timing. Uh... sorry to the administration for any panic I just caused!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Synkarin said:
    Enyalida said:
    Super confused by this. You mean the firelord raid as a response to Gaudiguch just having chopped down 8 Elder trees, where Alary wandered into our group alone and started melding right in front of us? 
    Probably, I don't know about elder chopping but I saw Alary die and you 4 were up there! I'd call that a raid
    A certain Ninjakari-flexed-Minstrel was chopping elders, I hear. Cheap move considering the amount of time it takes to regrow, but w/e. As to justified or not... it's not like Alary was the one doing the chopping. either way, I find it amusing that you bring up mouthy as a reason. Yeah, I swear at people. Yeah, I was working on it. Yeah, I recently had a bit of a relapse because I stopped using nicotine and was going through a nasty withdrawal. Boo hoo, she called me a bad name, really? It's not like you can't respond in kind. Never mind the whole actions speak louder than words bit. ;) At least I don't go jumping astro-bashes with 80% non-coms after everyone is at stark raving mad and up and then going on about how, you see, I brought 3 people to fight 15 (While at the same time just linking and invoking serpent. It's not hard to crash an astrobash party, can do it solo when I'm running lowmagic, just choose not to)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Now now,
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I wonder if I should flex out astrology with Tarot. On one hand, Tarot has a lot of delicious utility that's really tempting. But then there's Astrology. I think I'm pretty much the only Astrologer in Hallifax. But then, no one seems to ask me for spheres either, so I have to wonder 'bout the value. Choices, choices...
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited January 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:
    Enyalida said:
    Super confused by this. You mean the firelord raid as a response to Gaudiguch just having chopped down 8 Elder trees, where Alary wandered into our group alone and started melding right in front of us? 
    Probably, I don't know about elder chopping but I saw Alary die and you 4 were up there! I'd call that a raid
    A certain Ninjakari-flexed-Minstrel was chopping elders, I hear. Cheap move considering the amount of time it takes to regrow, but w/e. As to justified or not... it's not like Alary was the one doing the chopping. either way, I find it amusing that you bring up mouthy as a reason. Yeah, I swear at people. Yeah, I was working on it. Yeah, I recently had a bit of a relapse because I stopped using nicotine and was going through a nasty withdrawal. Boo hoo, she called me a bad name, really? It's not like you can't respond in kind. Never mind the whole actions speak louder than words bit. ;) At least I don't go jumping astro-bashes with 80% non-coms after everyone is at stark raving mad and up and then going on about how, you see, I brought 3 people to fight 15 (While at the same time just linking and invoking serpent. It's not hard to crash an astrobash party, can do it solo when I'm running lowmagic, just choose not to)
    I don't know anything about the elder chopping, as I said, I don't condone or support elder chopping.

It's not as much fun to respond in kind, it's much more fun to crash your astral bashes. :) 

You do like to exaggerate though, 80% non-coms? Stark-raving mad? please. You also realize that linking makes serpent drop right? and 2/3 ascendants that gank astral bashes are 100% high magic all the time?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Yo dog I'll fight you, but I won't forum fight you and I live in a weird ass timezone.  Normally the only other fighter on when I am is Avu, we tried raiding stuff yesterday and today, didn't really get any good fights.

See you in Lusternia, the game!

<3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Hope to see you soon <3

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • OK can you please stop arguing agendas you're going to get the thread closed again. It's not rants :P We just got the thread open and already it's blowing up.

So woot, advancing in my guild, yay. GTS is as good as mine.
  • So, I recently got the Doctoral Cord of the Anomaly... and I'm already loving it. Yum cooking. I'm just not sure on what to pick next.
  • How come I never get any of this bling people are throwing around.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh no she dint just call me a noncom.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Ventidius said:
    OK can you please stop arguing agendas you're going to get the thread closed again. It's not rants :P We just got the thread open and already it's blowing up.
    That's not blowing up, that's just @Synkarin and I having a pleasant conversation. It's just the way we talk. He ditched marrying me to run off to Gaudi (While also talking me into moving to Halli for him in the first place) so we hate each other with a passion. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Ventidius said:
    OK can you please stop arguing agendas you're going to get the thread closed again. It's not rants :P We just got the thread open and already it's blowing up.
    That's not blowing up, that's just @Synkarin and I having a pleasant conversation. It's just the way we talk. He ditched marrying me to run off to Gaudi (While also talking me into moving to Halli for him in the first place) so we hate each other with a passion. :P
    Well just screw each other already or keep it to the game :>
    To be fair, it was more because Halli needed a decent melder.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's a rave if I ever saw one.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Oh man, that's cool.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Guess I gotta turn Erudio into a stationery and book store now.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I don't understand what changed.
    Varyx said:

I don't understand what changed.

Before this, bookbinder had to make books for a specific person. Now they can just make books and anyone can buy it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Before, to get a book you could write in, a bookbinder needed to craft it specifically for you, and you alone. Now, they can just make the book, and it's "imprinted" on you when you buy it. 

Basically, bookbinders can sell books to use in shops now, and could not before.
  • Ohhhhhhh, okay. That's what I was hoping it meant.

• Drocilla said:
    This is worthy of more than tweets, of more than raves. In fact, it's the greatest thing that happened to Bookbinding since Bookbinding came out (arguably could even unseat the coming of Sorcelglass) and worthy of its date being commemorated and remembered for all time. With this @Ieptix is stealing @Iosai's followers by the dozen.

^:)^
    I'm still a diehard Iosai fan. Sorry Ieptix!
    Drocilla said:
     With this @Ieptix is stealing @Iosai's followers by the dozen.

^:)^
    Sorry, Ieptix has some big shoes to fill in order to steal Iosayans.
  • Aerotan said:
    Guess it's a good thing I'm not ambassador of Seren. I'd demand a formal apology in the form of a sonnet, a series of haiku, or a ballad, graded on sincerity, form, and grammar, and then an essence fine determined by the inverse of your grade.
    You know, that would fun. Anyone else being Ambassador I am sure people would jump at that and love it, but if I were to offer or do.. It would be a no, along with meme crying.

I know the feeling, Eritheyl. I was told to talk to so and so about mine and they never responded.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Y'know, if you make a reality out of my shopkeeping idea thread, I might consider switching ;)
  • edited January 2015
    I'd be a bigger @Ieptix fan if tattoo scrolls were next. I want to sell my trade things in a shop too!

Edit: Crap, that sounds so ungrateful. I actually genuinely squee'd for the bookbinders when I saw that post. It's amazing, and I love it.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
This discussion has been closed.