Question about Beauty Seal Submissions?

edited January 2015 in Q&A
@Charites or anyone whom can answer this - is there a way to find out what cartel you submitted a design through, when it is a Public design?  I know you can list all of the private ones from a cartel, but I'm unaware of a similar command for public ones.  I have a design I'm contemplating submitting for Beauty, but I don't remember which cartel I submitted it through, as it was about a year or two ago.  I do have the design number, and I am labelled as the designer, however.
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, but if you know who the trademaster is, you can likely contact them and ask.

There -might- be some sort of field in a design that only divine can see that shows the cartel on public designs, but I doubt it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

No, but if you know who the trademaster is, you can likely contact them and ask.

There -might- be some sort of field in a design that only divine can see that shows the cartel on public designs, but I doubt it.

I don't know who the trade master was at the time. The current trade master has no way of knowing if it was originally submitted through that cartel unfortunately. Does that mean I cannot use the design as an entry then?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You can find out - have the TM do DESIGN <number> comments blah - if it was submitted through that cartel, you can still alter the comments even after the design is fully approved.

• Ooohhh. Neat, I'll try that after. Thanks, hopefully that will work! :D
    --------
    --------
  • Lavinya said:
    You can find out - have the TM do DESIGN <number> comments blah - if it was submitted through that cartel, you can still alter the comments even after the design is fully approved.
    Does that work on public designs? I remember needing to ISSUE/TYPO or message the Charites to get it done in the past.
    Yes, it works on public design. (only for the comments section)

Well, what's the design?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Secret!
    --------
    --------
    If you don't want help, that's fine. :P
    Is it your modest musicbox?
  • More like, I don't want to talk about the specific design until I decide for sure if I want to submit it or not.  I don't see how the design could give you any further information - unless you happened to be the cartel trademaster around the time I might have submitted such a design.
    --------
    --------
  • edited January 2015
    Still looking for suggestions in regards to this issue, by the by.  Enadonella is the current trademaster and she was unable to edit the public design's comments - but at this point, we're curious if that's because it's public, or if it was just submitted through another cartel, as I am unable to submit comments on public designs myself for stuff that I know was submitted through my cartel.

Further, just out of curiousity - can a designer submit more than one design to Beauty, or is it just one per contestant?  I wouldn't do that myself, but it was something that came up in conversation.
    --------
    --------
    It's one per cartel, not one per person.