Beauty Submissions

EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
The Beauty Seal is perhaps my favorite part of the year, because it's the one time designers really have a chance to shine and rub their stuff in people's faces. Who doesn't like being competitively on par for the approaching End of the World with big name combatants and lorehounds while flexing their creative talents? That said, I want to see exactly what I'm up against this year, and moreover give everyone who plans to participate a chance to show off and have their designs gawked at!

Yes, it's customary to do this -after- the Seal judging, but I figure this is a better opportunity to catch people in the midst of the excitement, and maybe inspire some people who are still just toying with the idea to give it a go.
Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm nervously awaiting approval on mine still, and I'm too scared to go first!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2015
    [anxiety intensifies]

So, here are my submissions so far for the year:

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Given that the judging is blind (or so I believe) I am not sure if posting what you submitted for Beauty is a good idea. Not to say the judges would show favoritism and I'm sure the gods who actually do the judging probably can resist reading this thread, but you never know.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ayisdra said:
    Given that the judging is blind (or so I believe) I am not sure if posting what you submitted for Beauty is a good idea. Not to say the judges would show favoritism and I'm sure the gods who actually do the judging probably can resist reading this thread, but you never know.
    I had that same sort of worry, but I'm also 99.9% certain that if the judges for any reason wanted to know who created a design, they could easily find out themselves by looking it up.

-

• Eritheyl said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Given that the judging is blind (or so I believe) I am not sure if posting what you submitted for Beauty is a good idea. Not to say the judges would show favoritism and I'm sure the gods who actually do the judging probably can resist reading this thread, but you never know.
    I had that same sort of worry, but I'm also 99.9% certain that if the judges for any reason wanted to know who created a design, they could easily find out themselves by looking it up.
    While We are glad to see so many of you excited about the prospect of sharing your designs, We unfortunately must close this thread for the reasons that Ayisdra stated. We will open it once more after the Beauty Seal winner is announced.
This discussion has been closed.