Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Luce said:

I'm trying to work on an origami display cake. Luce had a semi-religious experience last night :-P

This combined with the stuff in the last half page has me worried.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Looking at the AB, -woods have damage listed as 'Brute -(magical)' so it fits with the naming conventions.

I'm content

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I dunno, during my time as a wood, I rather enjoyed myself and found astral bashing rather easy. Dont forget you can utilize whips. Having a con of roughly 18 and the ability to passively heal yourself (crow carrion and stag totem) basically made life easy for me. At the time, there was Camberre and myself that were experimenting with wyrdenwoods, and I believe he also said it was one of the best classes he had.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Woods make for awesome bashing, yup, yup!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You are holding:
    "doll174918"                            a plush doll of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh
    "doll181792"                            a plush doll of Luna, the First of Maidens
    "doll165957"                            a plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage
    "doll181432"                            a plush doll of Raziela the Loving Radiance
    "doll148330"                            a plush doll of Japhiel, Illuminator of
    Merciful Justice
    "doll154927"                            a plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the
    Holy Flame
    "doll191504"                            a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness
    "head223441"                            a doll's head
    "doll193087"                            a plush doll of Crow
    "doll138438"                            a plush doll of a dracnari dreamer
    "doll138653"                            a plush doll of Trader Bob
    "doll138636"                            a plush doll of Cririk Adom

halp
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Halp you complete your collection?
  • Pointing his eyeball at you imperiously, a cadaverous gentleman screams as the air around him 
    shimmers with magical activity. Suddenly, a scintillating beam of energy emits forth from his ocular 
    organ and slams into you, seizing your body and warping your soul.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    You are afflicted with paralysis.
    The emblem upon a cadaverous gentleman's forehead crackles with energy as he raises his free hand 
    toward you. Bolts of blue electricity manifest and hit you point blank, charring your flesh to a 
    crisp.
    27h, 6220m, 5610e, 10p, 27896en, 25791w Blrxkdbp-*(focus body)(-1372h, 20.5%)

Yikes! That would have been embarrassing. 

Also... ARGHGHHGHH stupid timezone, nobody ever wants to fight.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Putting this out here: @Darvellan is totally Beren+extra hand.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Daraius said:
    This is the time of year when new submissions to cartels are pushed through super fast, right? I'm wondering how plausible it is to get something designed, submitted for approval, and dig up a Trademaster to give me their slot for Beauty...
    I've got an tattoo cartel with design slots if you need 'em
    is dead like the dodo
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Arcanis said:
    I dunno, during my time as a wood, I rather enjoyed myself and found astral bashing rather easy. Dont forget you can utilize whips. Having a con of roughly 18 and the ability to passively heal yourself (crow carrion and stag totem) basically made life easy for me. At the time, there was Camberre and myself that were experimenting with wyrdenwoods, and I believe he also said it was one of the best classes he had.
    Oh, with a whip perhaps. It's not a super-cheap artifact though, and the 'native' bashing is.. slow - at least compared to normal druid, and you basically can't influence.
  • Speaking of Drocilla...where can I find a war shrine of her's?

Someone needs some info for his little wiki.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Viynain said:
    Speaking of Drocilla...where can I find a war shrine of her's? Someone needs some info for his little wiki.
    I'll pass it to you next Tuesday, after our little ritual.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Mmmm, info. Thanks!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    You can keep your ikon-powered influencing. I have bashed to nearly level 80. I shall attempt to bash to demi. (Not sure I can make it without going insane.)

edited January 2015
    Accidently put a present in the Flame, and my hurried issue is horribly idiotic-sounding.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Qistrel said:

You can keep your ikon-powered influencing. I have bashed to nearly level 80. I shall attempt to bash to demi. (Not sure I can make it without going insane.)

Did this for two characters now. It works. Hop onto any Astral bashes or aetherhunts or whatever when possible. Else, find out what works for you, even if others tell you another area is better. Sure catacombs beats out undervault for example, but if you die in the latter and not in the former, the former may be better because you will surely advance slower if you keep on meeting setbacks. Not to mention it kills morale. Avoid setting too large goals for yourself. You might calculate that playing x hours a day means x days till Demi, but honestly it went fastest for me when I started to just treat bashing as a daily ritual and did it until Demi happened. Don't be afraid to take a break when needed, but at the same time there is power into doing something each day in an unbroken chain.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Lol alcohol poisoning.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Sort of an idea but mostly a tweet because, hey, when cooking curio were first introduced announce said there was likely the possibility there be other trade related curios done and gotten in the same way.

But then wigs happened.

Er, what? What about tailoring curio which makes clothes increase sex appeal by +10.
  • Or a herb curio, which... uh... makes you harvest a little faster? More curios = even more faster.
  • Ssaliss said:

Or a herb curio, which... uh... makes you harvest a little faster? More curios = even more faster.

And you get a chance to get a herbalist based curio whenever you harvest once a month. Either increase speed or when you eat it, gives immunity to one affliction for the next hour.

So much potential here, so why did the admin go about with wigs and beards? And potions.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Donato said:

Ssaliss said:

Or a herb curio, which... uh... makes you harvest a little faster? More curios = even more faster.

And you get a chance to get a herbalist based curio whenever you harvest once a month. Either increase speed or when you eat it, gives immunity to one affliction for the next hour.

So much potential here, so why did the admin go about with wigs and beards? And potions.
    Hell no. No thanks to combat boost curios.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Look, the forums changed.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    They did?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Elanorwen said:

Donato said:

Ssaliss said:

Hell no. No thanks to combat boost curios.

Nested quotes now are spoiler'd away, at least for me.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ooooh, yes! This is good.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2015
    Lavinya said:

Better to pick a fight poking a godrealmDrocilla really needs a godrealm...)
    :-?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Drocilla said:

Lavinya said:

This would be my cue to flee!

(I just wanted to share the love Morgfyre's realm gets, I'm sorry plz don't explode me?)

Elanorwen said:

Lavinya said:

Drocilla said:

Lavinya said:

This would be my cue to flee!

(I just wanted to share the love Morgfyre's realm gets, I'm sorry plz don't explode me?)
    She'll just have you build it. Literally. There will be a special quest created where you go and get bricks and then spend 15 minutes channeling wall-building. Repeat until complete.

X1000. Then Drocilla decides she likes this one part south three rooms, and wants the couch against the other wall, and wants the perfumed fountain turned counterclockwise 3 inches.
This discussion has been closed.