War Seal fights

SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
Here are the 3 fights we did today, I forgot to save the fight from Saturday

Everiine said:
"'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
-Synkarin's Lament.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited February 2015
    Pentagram killed Xena in that one fight. Just saying :D

Also, that's not Dirge. I'm gonna need you to change your prompt, sir.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited February 2015
    think it was more summon resist/rooting in the first fight.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, I meant how you went for dsong and the pent kept you from being feared out about halfway through.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Oh yeah,That was @Saoirse penting, I believe

The biggest thing I got is I don't deal with shielding as well as I'd like to, and my target tracking echos seemed to have messed up

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • And you need to upgrade your stanza managing.  You guys looked on point with the radding and empressing, but that's always been your forte.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited February 2015
    Took me a while to snip and upload this. I'll upload the second fight later. Heh, I'm almost sad to go through it because I feel like I really let my team down in a lot of places in this fight, but oh well!

• Needs moar logs plz.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.