Newcomer

Hi there! I'm...well, Deeproot. I'm a Druid in Hartstone in Serenwilde. I've played IRE games before, specifically MKO, and was really attracted to Lusternia especially regarding the facebook post about the new skillset. Though, I've found it to be a little bit overwhelming. I know all of you IRE experts know that after a time all the reading of countless scrolls upon scrolls gets a bit...well, boring. Either way, I've been having a great time stumbling around so far, and thanks to all those who helped me out! I just thought I'd introduce myself, and I look forward to having a really fun time.

- Deeproot

Comments

• Welcome! :)

As always, new skillsets can be a bit rough in terms of balancing. We'll probably see some changes in the not too distant future that will hopefully bring it more in line (though area-control like Druidry will probably always be a bit more powerful!).
  • Welcome, welcome!  I'm Junia, in New Celest.  I just wanted to say, I had the exact same experience when I joined.  Lusternia is just SO incredibly complicated and lore-tastic that you can end up feeling like a person-shaped parrot sometimes, as someone tries to talk about something, and you just keep repeating bits of their sentences in an inquisitive tone.  Stick with it!  You'll soon be in as deep as you please. 

And don't let them fool you.  Even though it seems like everyone but you knows all there is to know about everything and everyone, mostly they're looking up help scrolls and honorsing people just like you are.

;)

Have fun!

• Junia
    said:
    And don't let them fool you.  Even though it seems like everyone but you knows all there is to know about everything and everyone, mostly they're looking up help scrolls and honorsing people just like you are.

;)

Shhhh, you're spilling all of our secrets!!!

Welcome, Deeproot.  Hope you have a tonne of fun here. :)