Please help me design my hummingbird!

Hi!

Okay.  So.  I'm going to buy a custom inventory dweller, you know, the pet that's not a beast, per se.  He's one of the Celestian elemental hummingbirds who has decided to adopt Junia as his Person, his name is Fleck, and he is made out of sunlight.  He's generally cheerful and interested in everything.  I've been planning on getting him made for at least 6 months now.  I have all the credits I need.

I just.. can't.. design him!  I need help!

I'm always awed by the general creative power of the people here.  So if you could just maybe give it a thought, and jot down a few ideas for a reaction or a bit of the long description (which is where I'm having the most trouble) then I would be forever grateful! In the end he'll have sentience, invincibility, 10 reactions, and delivery.

Here's everything I have so far:

Name: Fleck
Appearance: a hummingbird formed of crystalline sunlight
"Dropped": a hummingbird formed of sunlight hovers here energetically, his blurred wings casting a flurry of evanescent rainbows in every direction.
Enter: Fleck darts in from the $DIR, his tiny, crystalline wings nothing but a blur of cheerful sunlight.

Comments

• Here are some things thrown together by a few friends:

At first glance, this creature seems to be only a glowing ball of light. On further inspection the prismatic light coalesces into the form of a hummingbird. Every feather of its tiny body sends out pure sunlight in a multitude blinding arrays, while inside its tiny body, crystalline fractals spiral outward in a dazzling display of solid light. It's multi-hued wings move with a blur, sending out a soothing rhythm as they slice the air. The beak of this bird is little more than an intense ray of light poking out from the head of this beautiful creature.

Its body composed entirely of light, this hummingbird flashes in and out of visibility as it flutters about. Its wings create a rainbow effect in the air, glowing faintly even when it's not fully visible, and emit the pure tones of a lyre. Its body changes in an erratic network of colours, each part of its body a different colour at any given moment.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    An idea for delivery, if you were looking for that as well:

First person:
    Fleck the hummingbird darts in and comes to a halt before <person>, examining <person_him> curiously. Satisfied that he found the right recipient, Fleck drops <item> into <person's> hands before flitting away in a brilliant streak of sunlight and a strain of happy chirps.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    A reaction for when someone comes into the room, if you like:

In a streak of sunlight Fleck darts towards <person> and flutters back and forth in front of <person_him>, chirping out a cheerful greeting.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Awwww I love that one.  I want to make sure I don't get too spammy, so I'll have to figure out a way to limit it to just a few people.  Imagine me standing at the Plex.  X_X
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Limit it to either of  (personal allies)(order members)(guild members)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2013
    Rancoura said:
    An idea for delivery, if you were looking for that as well:

First person:
    Fleck the hummingbird darts in and comes to a halt before <person>, examining <person_him> curiously. Satisfied that he found the right recipient, Fleck drops <item> into <person's> hands before flitting away in a brilliant streak of sunlight and a strain of happy chirps.
    I think that would actually be third person, but it's still pretty snazzy.

Possible first person receiving:

A flash of light is the only warning you receive before finding <item> in your hands, dropped there by a brilliant hummingbird. With a chirp, Flick departs into the distance.

Possible third person sending

Flick darts up and down as Junia hands him <item>. With a happy chirp and a blaze of iridescent sparks, he flits off into the distance.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think I finally finished his extended description!!

Please tell me what you think!

Sunlight has coalesced into the form of this tiny hummingbird who hovers nearby, his tiny wings a blur of constant, energetic motion. His body is crystalline in texture, the radiant light of which he is formed contained within a prismatic, gemlike exterior. The miniscule feathers that cover his warm body are soft, each one lit with sparkling light. His tail is a broad fan of golden-edged feathers that match the feathers of his wings, and his long, thin, needle-sharp beak is living gold. The fluttering of his wings makes a soft, feathery noise oddly accented by the faint notes of far-away chimes. His aura of radiant sunlight pulses with life, dimming and flaring as his attention catches on the things and people around him. The light is strongest at the core of his little body where a fierce, fiery spark of pure elemental power shines - a sight that would surely be painful to behold were he any more than three inches long.