Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Wow, those briar walls really do hurt your soul.
  • Woo, Celest is throwing a Luau!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2015
    Shaddus said:

Pictures or gtfo.

Maybe underwear was too broad a term. I will refrain.

:-\"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Well, how are we supposed to understand otherwise?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eritheyl said:

Shaddus said:

Pictures or gtfo.

Maybe underwear was too broad a term. I will refrain.

:-\"
    Thong, then?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I would like to rave that the people handling issues and support have been really fast tonight. I like it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Raves to Celest for throwing a good party. Also raves to @Xenthos for being baffled by fruit bras of all kinds with me.

Silly fishies. You EAT fruit....
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Hamster Hunt represent:

Glomdoring              1

Siam            Glomdoring            1
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Prooooogresssssss. We have a shiny new inn! Extra raves because I love that as players we get opportunites to contribute to our orgs in these renovations with our ideas and even descriptions.

• Finally! YOu don't know how many messages I had to send to Morgfyre to get it finally done, @Lavinya.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited March 2015
    Marcella said:

Finally! YOu don't know how many messages I had to send to Morgfyre to get it finally done, @Lavinya.

The room designs weren't finalised until quite recently! You certainly weren't the only one looking into it, I promise you.

EDIT: (I also don't want any of the divine to feel harassed or that we're ungrateful for these non-essential but awesome things they do for us just because it's something we'd like to have. You sound like a jerk.)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2015
    Also a rave to @Crumkane and @Mysrai for our Goblet of Fire krater.

Yes, I had to google it too. I thought it was a mispelled crater.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Raves for @Saoirse for pulling together a fun event which has lasted way longer than I thought it would, and to @Darvellan and @Meril for special appearances and doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff to make it happen on short notice. Also raves to @Chakraja for designing our luau themed goodies! And finally raves for all of the fun and especially creative people who made this a good time!
  • Raves to @Darvellan and @Sonahi for this awesome Luau party favour!

a festive spyglass of polished wood and steel

Roughly half a foot in breadth when compacted, this spyglass's design allows for easy storage while still providing an extendible length suitable for long-distance viewing. Somewhat reducing the latter feature, the lens at the end is made of fogged glass and rests within a steel rim that swivels, allowing it to be turned. Additional strips of steel run down the length of the spyglass, stopping at rims inset where it expands and contracts. Colourful paints have been applied to the polished wood, the only festive touch to be seen.
    It has 5 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 6 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Sonahi Ladyn.
    It has the following aliases: spyglass.
    [HINT]: PEER SPYGLASS to peer through it.
    [HINT]: TURN SPYGLASS to adjust the lens.

My fave peer spyglass messages:

You extend a festive spyglass of polished wood and steel and place your eye to look through it. Within, you see light passing through small bits of stained glass, creating a vision of a towering warrior holding aloft an almighty staff. Brilliant power blazes as fiercely from the weapon as a head wind, causing the Paladin's white cloak to billow in her wake, and tiny flecks of ruby and onyx show the beginnings of the agonising disintigration of her form. Resolute to the last, the royal merian bellows in the face of her own destruction, though it is impossible to tell what words she valiantly struggles to form.

You extend a festive spyglass of polished wood and steel and place your eye to look through it. Within, you see light passing through small bits of stained glass, creating a vision of a noble figure clinging desperately to a blazing staff. Minuscule flecks of obsidian form the ashes of his arms as the staff disintigrates them with its almighty power, the burnt remnants of his body beginning to pool at his feet. Yet even as the trophy consumes him, the Aquamancer stands tall and steady, his eyes gleaming with brilliant sparks of life that flare with stubborn pride in the face of his glory and his doom.
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Lorina said:

My luau outfit...

a bizarre watermelon-rind bra, a colourful wooden tiki mask, a sweet-smelling frangipani flower hair pin, a colourful lei necklace of crepe paper

YEAH BABY, YEEEEEEAAAAH. Thanks, @Saoirse!
    You should thank @Chakraja for designing them!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • oh my god you even got vision-tools

wtb celest admin
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Shango for helping Nikka with the epic quest so much, even though he also need to do it himself. :D

• Celest can throw a party. Time to step the game up Gaudi!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2015
    Crumkane said:

oh my god you even got vision-tools wtb celest admin
    If cities/guilds ever want something (no matter how small), speak with a Divine in your Pantheon (it doesn't have to be your Patron, but they are included!) If it is unreasonable, we will let you know, and we run everything by Estarra, who assigns the price. The majority of us love doing Patron things, as they tend to be the most creative projects, and they allow us to try new things (and even manipulate your ideas in a fun/creative way.)

If you haven't heard back from your Patron (or the Divine you asked) after some time, feel free to poke at another Divine and they can check in on things. Sometimes it is already in the works, other times they may be busy outside of Lusternia, and another Divine can take it up for them. While @Darvellan and our little raindrop, @Meril, are quite amazing, you should see some of the things @Drocilla comes up with! Don't be afraid to ask Her for things for Magnagora! She only bites sometimes!

I thought the biting was the good part. 8->

EDIT: Formatting...

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    I will pay all of the Serenguard's credits and all 15,000,000 gold to get our problem changed :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Maybe if I make Drocillia patron she'll fix it and encrust the GH with diamonds. Hmmmm!

I see absolutely no down sides here.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Turnus said:

Maybe if I make Drocillia patron she'll fix it and encrust the GH with diamonds. Hmmmm!

The sparring area will be murder though. Trip and fall? Well, good luck getting them dents repaired.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:

Turnus said:

The sparring area will be murder though. Trip and fall? Well, good luck getting them dents repaired.
    Would be easier to deal with than what we have now (seriously, we'll give or do anything to deal with this problem).

This discussion has been closed.