What are you playing?

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sims 4 and Theme Hospital.
  • I recently discovered The Binding of Isaac.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Theme Hospital, the game of my childhood. Still play it every so often (also free on Origin right now!) <3
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Rialorm said:
    Finished ME2 a while ago. Now making my way through the Dishonored DLC before I decide to start on 3 or kick more shorts plays off of the list. I really loved Dishonored, the world is just so appealing and at the same time brutal. It's a really great stealth game too, and some of the abilities you get are just, well, you've got to see them for yourself really.
    I have Dishonored for both 360 and PC. I bought it as one of the first things after getting my new job and getting paid, then earlier this year it was on sale, along with DLC and had to get it, especially as I spend more time with my pc than 360. I do want to get back to it at some point.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I got Transistor. I've only played a little bit, but I'm totally envisioning Hallifax in that techno art deco (art dechno?) style henceforth. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I've always pictured Hallifax as the Emerald City from Wizard of Oz, myself. 
    Daraius said:
    I got Transistor. I've only played a little bit, but I'm totally envisioning Hallifax in that techno art deco (art dechno?) style henceforth. :x
    Transistor is such a good game. And Supergiant games gets the best soundtracks for their games.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    I love that Red can just stop an hum along with the soundtrack, for no other reason than because it's awesome. 
    I used to make cakes.

• I was about to say "Theme Hospital, but you've probably never heard of it". 

And then I see that not just one, but TWO people not only have heard of it, but still play it from time to time.

It's times like these I wish I could triple ultra deluxe like some posts. @Drocilla and @Selenity get all the points. 
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Been dipping my big toe in Heroest of the Storm (HotS) <-- seriously, acronyms are getting funnier and funnier. I don't like some of it (No items, hard to come back from big losses, some heroes have insanely overpowered abilities), and I like a fair bit of it, especially the different map objectives on every map and actually fighting to control them as opposed to just... "Crush lanes, crush team fights, kill Baron, rush the base"

In general, I wouldn't recommend it except to a diehard Blizzard (and MOBA) fan, especially considering how much grinding needs to happen to purchase some of the heroes with just in-game currency (considering $$ prices are crazy - 10 bucks for a hero in a game that costs $50 already is insane)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Mount and Blade Warband with the Gekokujo mod. Removing shields and couched lances makes for a great change in battle dynamics, and the new maps for sieges are a huge improvement.

Also some DDO. On Sarlona, if any of you people play it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Final Fantasy XIV with my better half.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2015
    Logging some hours on Hearthstone, and this is the farthest I've gotten. Miraculous, considering my deck curve.

Edit: Updating to track progress because I'm a giant nerd who gets excited over stuff like this.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited February 2015
    My friend recently(within the past two weeks) got me into a game called Dungeon Defenders. My prepensity for Sanctum 2 got me into the entire genre. I also have Orcs Must Die 2, thanks to her, but I haven't played it yet. Most nights you'll find both her and I trolling around Dungeon Defenders attempting crazy stuff together. We found a really cool mod called Dragon of the North that we farm for mana, items and the two hour run gets your hero to level 80. Which lets us do even more crazy stuff. We're working on the Sky City level and even with level 80 towers, traps, and EV barriers, plus a ranged and melee slave and we still can't beat the level. It's insane. But soooo much fun. So if anyone has Dungeon Defenders, or Sanctum 2, or Orcs Must Die 2, please co-op with me. I love these games.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Hydealyn calls me. Eorzea beckons.
    Been giving Heroes of the Storm a go... well, more than a go, really and trying to get back into WoW raiding at some level. Feels great when my guild progresses from 2/7 to 5/7 in 2 weeks after I join and take up main tank role.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Finished Alan Wake. Average gameplay, but I really enjoyed the story.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    King of Dragon Pass is stealing my life from me again. If my publication rate drops, that is why.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Juggling between WoW, Diablo 3, some Sanctum 2 co-op with a friend and Elite: Dangerous right now. The latter is an amazing space simulator, bit of a learning curve but damn that level of immersion I am getting from it. Many laughs were had at I so far got melted by a star, crashed horribly into a station, accidentally shot at a station, ran out of fuel and had to self-destruct, and lost a few ships in combat. I really like that there is always a default ship you can fall back on, and if you manage your credits well there is insurance to cover your ass. Really looking forward to what more content they will add.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    edited March 2015
    I picked up The Settlers II for cheap. It was my favorite RTS/resource management/civilization-building game as a kid. You set up these interrelated infrastructures that allow you to expand your civilization, collect new resources, and ultimately smack down rival nations. I always have trouble managing the military side of things, but constructing a well-oiled supply chain is still so satisfying.
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:

I picked up The Settlers II for cheap. It was my favorite RTS/resource management/civilization-building game as a kid. You set up these interrelated infrastructures that allow you to expand your civilization, collect new resources, and ultimately smack down rival nations. I always have trouble managing the military side of things, but constructing a well-oiled supply chain is still so satisfying.

Loved building up and got bored every time fights erupted in any of the Settlers games. They should make a sandbox type for sure.

• Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey.

It's not complete yet, since they're releasing it in several installments. But the Longest Journey games are probably the best story-based adventure games in the history of ever.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • DysDys
    edited March 2015
    Tap Titans. It's a terrible 'game' but I can't stop.
  • Just ordered Virtue's Last Reward. Loved Zero: 999 and  I'm ready for some more dark, dark storytelling. 8-)
  • edited March 2015
    Sorcery!

@Drocilla

Sorcery 3 is coming soon. 

King of Dragon Pass is stealing my life from me again. If my publication rate drops, that is why.

Hope you are playing the iOS version.  It is the "extended edition" with new quests and updates. 

If you don't know what King of Dragon Pass is, gentle reader, read on: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/10/17/king-of-dragon-pass-retro/
    Infinite Crisis was quite interesting for a while.... this brings memories...

I got my sister Tales of Xillia 2 for her birthday, but her birthday isn't for another month so I've been playing it in the meantime. So far there seems to be a lot of cool stuff (fractured timelines, some really amusing dialogue) nestled in a lot of crap (grindy money-gated progress system, at least one terrible voice actress which is par for the course in English-audio Tales games). 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

I got my sister Tales of Xillia 2 for her birthday, but her birthday isn't for another month so I've been playing it in the meantime. So far there seems to be a lot of cool stuff (fractured timelines, some really amusing dialogue) nestled in a lot of crap (grindy money-gated progress system, at least one terrible voice actress which is par for the course in English-audio Tales games). 

There is a sequel already?! :O
    Elanorwen said:

Infinite Crisis was quite interesting for a while.... this brings memories...

I tried it, and it was fun enough, but haven't played in a while. It fell into the same trap that seemingly every game but League did, in that things didn't feel as well explained in terms of items and what effects what. Dawngate was the same, but slightly easier to pickup and overall more fun. Smite is the same in a sense, but I like being able to play their Arena mode and like the design of a few of their gods. It's not a perfect game and I miss a lot of features that League has, but it's fun enough.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited March 2015
    Isune said:

Daraius said:

There is a sequel already?! :O
    North American release was last August! I thought I was late to this party. :))
    I used to make cakes.