Seattle Pub Night

edited January 2013 in Meet and Greet
I haven't been to a pub in awhile, and so I invite you all to a tardy birthday celebration at the AFK tavern. Date is still being decided, but "soon". I can conceivably give rides from the Olympic peninsula.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow

Comments

• Clearly this was misposted from my mobile device. It is meant for Meet and Greet.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
  • Moved!
  • Thanks!