Guild Clans

2»

Comments

• I think Raezon really deserves your thanks (having been the poor guy who was trying to figure out how to fix it after Iosai inadvertently broke it, and I may or may not have contributed to the breaking to a very small minor tiny bit of an extent that really I think Iosai did already so I in fact didn't break anything). And he copied all your clan files for you, before a decision was made re Deeded clans.

All I did was re-deed the clans so you guys could take them. Raezon's your real hero.
  • Nonetheless, I think the Divine as a whole deserve recognition and thanks for being on the ball and handling what I am sure must have been a really terrible situation for folks. I wasn't directly involved... I just felt your mock self-disparaging remarks warranted a genuine heartfelt "Thanks for everything, you really are a fairly great bunch of folks, I couldn't possibly think of a better dictatorial regime to be under." :P

P.S. - Just in case, and before anyone gets offended, I meant all of it except for the dictatorial regime part, I was making an attempt at humor. Please don't grab the torches and pitchforks.
  • edited January 2013
    Ha! If snark and witty comments were a crime Celina and I would both have our heads on stakes. (I know personally that I can't help it and that it must be some kind of disease)

The gods here don't exist because of mortals, they exist despite them. We are lucky that we have such a great group. 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Llandros said:
    Ha! If snark and witty comments were a crime Celina and I would both have our heads on stakes. (I know personally that I can't help it and that it must be some kind of disease)

The gods here don't exist because of mortals, they exist despite them. We are lucky that we have such a great group. 

I haven't a clue as to what you are referring to, good sir.