What I was doing earlier today when I was supposed to be working on my thesis

If this topic is in the wrong section of the forums, please feel free to move it somewhere more appropriate.

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Saaga, your work has ALWAYS impressed me!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2015
    I love this so much. I want to use it as my avatar.

• Qistrel said:

I love this so much. I want to use it as my avatar.

Sure, go ahead!
  • Everiine said:

Saaga, your work has ALWAYS impressed me!

Thank you! I like to draw, just wish I had more time to practice.
  • This is gorgeous. I love the shading, and your use of colours.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!

• Mysrai said:

This is gorgeous. I love the shading, and your use of colours.

Hehe, thank you! The viscanti is originally a pencil sketch I made a while back but the background I just sort of painted free-hand on GIMP. Aaand now I keep noticing all the little flaws now, blotches of shadow due to laziness and in the sky, near that one quickly-done chimney, there's a mishap involving the select similar colour + bucket fill function. Simply blending and polishing the colours a bit would've done the trick, but I'm lazy and impatient.
  • Do you take commisions?
  • I love it.

No one gets as highly motivated to be creative as someone who is supposed to do something else... This is how I often end up sobbing on my homeworks at 4 A.M.