Error uploading Artisanal image

DaraiusDaraius ShevatThe juror's taco spot
Hey y'all. I've never submitted an Artisanal before and I'm having some trouble. When I try to upload my image (as .gif or .png), I get the following error message:

Halp. I don't know what the heck is wrong. Uploading files is supposed to be easy.
I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh, and the file size is 1.5 MB for the png, 489 KB for the gif, so that shouldn't be the problem...
    I used to make cakes.

• It better not be a picture of one of your yummy cakes, or you'll be obliged to send some over. To everyone, gods included.
  • I should have looked before I put something up myself, ya I am running into same same issue. my file is 2.18 MB bit still within the size allowed. =\
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Serves me right for waiting until the last day to submit, but post production was more challenging than I expected.
    Saaga said:

It better not be a picture of one of your yummy cakes, or you'll be obliged to send some over. To everyone, gods included.

Well, not cake, but fondant and dye are the only media I know, so...

:-S
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

Serves me right for waiting until the last day to submit, but post production was more challenging than I expected.

I do it more often than I care to admit to...
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• This time I would've had more time to perfect the image but old habits die hard and I finished my submission in one day anyway, probably a learned habit from all those years of "oooh look I still have four hours before the submissions close, I could draw something!"