Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Okay, gotta finally write that doggone YiR so it can be Hallifax post 1000.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Playing Celina as a crazy religious radical with the whole "BURN THE INFIDELS" mentality is so much fun, though I think I give some people on the Shadow Court perpetual migraines. Sorry! If it helps, I've killed over 2 dozen Serens in 2 days to show you my love. 
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Two dozen discrete people, or the same few people a few dozen times. And yeah, the zealotry on both sides is causing headaches :C
    I mixture of both, really. Mostly Feyr, Jaamil, Farsyk and company. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You killed me.  :((
    Though that is kinda my purpose. I'd be just as effective holding a neon sign saying "LOOK A DISTRACTION!!"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I was just giving you a hug. With my eyes. I really tight one. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    You and I need to coordinate gank times. I had fun stirring the pot the other night.
  • Celina said:

Playing Celina as a crazy religious radical with the whole "BURN THE INFIDELS" mentality is so much fun, though I think I give some people on the Shadow Court perpetual migraines. Sorry! If it helps, I've killed over 2 dozen Serens in 2 days to show you my love. 

Well, your killing serens has  been earning Tywlyths respect, if nothing else. He was hoping you would kill arcanis though.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    +------------------------------------------------------- Misc. Commodities +
    |  shamrock:           0   shamrock:           0                           |
    +--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    16:26:01.66|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w Bexk-

outr shamrock
    You have no shamrock stored in the rift.
    16:26:05.57|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w Bexk-

????
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited April 2015
    How did you get shamrocks into your rift in the first place?  Whenever I made use of my rifting scripts, I always got an error that shamrocks were not able to be put into the rift.

EDIT: If those two zero-counts are counting towards your number of unique items being stored in your rift, you might need to BUG it.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Tremula said:

outr shamrock

????

How did you get shamrocks in your rift?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

Tremula said:

outr shamrock

????

How did you get shamrocks in your rift?
    Magic?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Witchcraft and spider sorcery.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    DanceLeprechaun magic.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Logic puzzles that don't give you enough clues to solve them without trial and error are the devil.

But blimey that feeling when you finally guess right - pure joy!

• You talking about Estelbar? Because that one's easy

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited April 2015
    EDIT: I really need to be less scared to issue/bug things.

<3@Oneiroi

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Arix said:

You talking about Estelbar? Because that one's easy

No, a different one. One that never ever gives enough clues to solve it without trying some combinations to see if they work first.

• Lavinya said:

Arix said:

No, a different one. One that never ever gives enough clues to solve it without trying some combinations to see if they work first.

Oh ok. You said logic puzzle, and when I do the Estelbar quest I have an Excel spreadsheet laid out like one of those logic puzzles we used to do in fifth grade
  • I tried shifting totems parts from one base to another for almost an hour last night before deciding that, for the safety of my keyboard, I'd give up and try again another time.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Renna said:

I tried shifting totems parts from one base to another for almost an hour last night before deciding that, for the safety of my keyboard, I'd give up and try again another time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Hanoi

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Enchanters come oooon
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silea said:

Enchanters come oooon

Aren't you a tinker?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I can't shrink figurines until they are enchanted
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Oh the totem. I tried that one night, when nobody was around. I got halfway through at best estimate ( I was mirroring on a puzzle site) and then hailstorm. Couldn't see what pieces were on what pegs, so I just said screw it and went to go do other things
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The tower of hanoi is tedious, but very easy - once you know the pattern to it. If you don't, it can be a nightmare.
  • edited April 2015
    Lavinya said:

Arix said:

Something tells me you're referring to Marani...

EDIT: Also, re: the Tower of Hanoi (aka the Tower of Annoy): This puzzle is way way way overused. If you don't know how to solve it, then odds are you'll take longer trying to solve it than the reset time is, and if you do know how to solve it, it's just tedious with very little thinking involved. Either way, it's not a fun puzzle.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    My solution: don't quest. Saves me so much trouble and time better spent bugging @Viynain.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.