Winged Sandals of Haste

QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
edited January 2013 in Q&A
Do they stack with other movement speed things like beast trotting and stagform? Wondering because beast trotting doesn't seem to stack with stagform.

Best Answers

Answers

• Do they not stack because you have to be mounted for trot to apply and thus conflicts with stagform?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited February 2013
    Is it like this on purpose?

Thanks a lot for checking, by the way. :D

• Qistrel said:
    Is it like this on purpose?

Thanks a lot for checking, by the way. :D
    It's a deliberate decision on the part of the person who coded them, yes. I imagine the point is that you can't really benefit from increased celerity from stagform if you're mounted (since you aren't actually the one running!).
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Except, it doesn't quite work like that. Just checked with a beast that doesn't have trotting, and Stagform does increase my movement speed when I'm riding a beast that doesn't have trotting.

• Qistrel said:
    Except, it doesn't quite work like that. Just checked with a beast that doesn't have trotting, and Stagform does increase my movement speed when I'm riding a beast that doesn't have trotting.
    Yes, I can't read minds by how people code, I can only tell you that it says 'If trotting or stagform then add max movement points'. My suspicion is that prior to trotting riding gave a small movement bonus, and it was just replaced by trotting, so previously it said 'if mounted or stagform'. But again, only minor speculation.