London Calling

The time has come to spread my fabulously tainted influence to London (read: flee as far away as possible from work during Easter) so I'll be arriving upon a tainted flying monkey on the 3rd (midday) and leaving on the 8th (flight's at 7am tho). I'll be staying at my bestie's and while she's the main reason for the visit, our private plans are pretty fluid. She works on the 7th so that would be the perfect day (afternoon?) if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and/or food, and gossip about @Isune's dreadful wigs, whether @Yomoigu's scowl is permanent, and the Latest Fashionable Lusternian Gripe. Other days are an option too. I'm not sure if I can conjure any other admin (present or past) on such short notice so don't get your hopes up!   

Comments

• Come to think of it, doesn't @Iosai live somewhere near the London area?
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Drocilla said:

The time has come to spread my fabulously tainted influence to London (read: flee as far away as possible from work during Easter) so I'll be arriving upon a tainted flying monkey on the 3rd (midday) and leaving on the 8th (flight's at 7am tho). I'll be staying at my bestie's and while she's the main reason for the visit, our private plans are pretty fluid. She works on the 7th so that would be the perfect day (afternoon?) if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and/or food, and gossip about @Isune's dreadful wigs, whether @Yomoigu's scowl is permanent, and the Latest Fashionable Lusternian Gripe. Other days are an option too. I'm not sure if I can conjure any other admin (present or past) on such short notice so don't get your hopes up!   

Um...@Drocilla, I don't scowl. This is Lusternia: A single crease mars the otherwise smooth countenance of My obsidian skin as My brows furrow in consternation.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Is it possible to see Yomo's mouth under the beard? Is there a mouth under the beard? I always just assumed it was the beard that did the talking.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited March 2015
    @Sakaki Yep, I'm working on it.

@Yomoigu the scowl is a state of mind and you have it!

The party now totals two people, myself and an unnamed administrator, and we're tentatively looking at said 7th April.

Ps. @Neos, we should have held him down and checked. We had enough people at Nandos, just barely so.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    His grandmother knows. I just need to talk to her and she'll reveal all his secrets.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Bit too short notice for me to hop over. Enjoy London though!
  • It is not the beard, @Neos@Yonoigu is secretly a Celestine, for the mustache is actually a mass of octopodal tentacles which wave and shudder whenever He speaks.

Sort of like the Rock & Bullwinkle Martians... or the bigger fellow in Myth Busters.
    </RANT>
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Delphas said:

It is not the beard, @Neos@Yonoigu is secretly a Celestine, for the mustache is actually a mass of octopodal tentacles which wave and shudder whenever He speaks.

Sort of like the Rock & Bullwinkle Martians... or the bigger fellow in Myth Busters.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Got room for a former Lusternian?

I live in London and can probably make the 7th - just need to check with my future wife that I'm not booked out then :D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    We demand pictures! (Enjoy guys)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• "Former", suuure. We see muchos of @Chade on the forums of late!

And yes, of course! 
  • edited April 2015
    We're meeting at Penderel's Oak in Holborn at 4pm today and we're at 5 people at the moment. Be there or be zapped! 

PS. Msg here if you're coming later, we might be moving around.
  • Drocilla said:

We're meeting at Penderel's Oak in Holborn at 4pm today and we're at 5 people at the moment. Be there or be zapped! 

PS. Msg here if you're coming later, we might be moving around.
    Pics or it didn't happen
    </RANT>
  • Pics need to be vetted by the entire party first. We look pretty idiotic in pretty much all of them except the ones where we're hiding behind the menus...

• Well?

Self-nudesPics or it didn't happen!
    </RANT>