What Lusternian player do you admire?

2»

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wouldn't it be Sidd's membership that would need review? Clearly, not being griefy enough.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2015
    Greifing is an art. You must be both admired and hated. 

Clearly Shuyin is just hated.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I've only gotten to go do stuff with Shuyin like once. No where near enough to be a fan. He needs to start playing on west coast late evening time.
  • Celina said:

Greifing is an art. You must be both admired and hated. 

Clearly Shuyin is just hated.
    If it is any help, the first section of the following hyperlink is a first-hand report of proper griefing:
    http://www.skotos.net/articles/BTH_11.shtml
    </RANT>
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You smell that?

Smells like jealousy

PS (Shuyin's main playtimes is west coast late evening)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shuyin said:

What, Sidd gets an admirer and I don't? Jerks. I'm my own admirer. I don't need you guys.

Well, we can start a club, I guess? :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Well then, time to roll out a Gaudi alt at some point
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I can endorse the gaudy squad as being pretty chill if you're on their side, especially if Feyda's online.

Otherwise they're mega-jerks.

Well, I was their side, but arpee and helping friends. And I think Shuyin started being active again just as I was leaving.

So I can attest to the awesome of Syn and Feyda.
  • @Ixion and @Thoros for me were always inspiring, despite being on the wrong side of the sea. One of the main reasons I jumped to Mag for a while with Snaithy was to experience being an ur'Guard with them in it, and the brief interactions I had with them left a lasting impression.

@Malicia has always been someone who I aspired for Snaithy to be like, and their relationship has always been fun to portray as he adores and slightly fears his mentor. @Nydekion has always been cool to interact with too.

@Telperion is Snaithy's greatest friend and confidant and has always stuck true to his character (at least around me anyways).

@Ryboi has always been there for me IC and RL, so I couldn't miss him out of this list!
  • Maligorn said:

I can endorse the gaudy squad as being pretty chill if you're on their side, especially if Feyda's online.

Otherwise they're mega-jerks.

I'm only a jerk in retaliation
  • edited April 2015
    People just disappoint me most of the time when I admire them but I have 3.

1. @Everiine (Old, respected trill, loved by many, a patriarchic trill which Donato was meant to be.).
    2. @Staar (Broseph)
    3. @Raikogen (Alt father, great guy and character)
    4. @Romaan (Broseph)
    5. @Iytha (Confidant/teacher)
    6. @Junia ([Redacted])

The last 5 are the only (i consider close friends) people who have never let me done or shown to be assholes.
  • edited April 2015
    This is only partially an "I admire" list. Mostly it's an "I <3" and "you gave me a headache or made me go ARGH! but without you the game would have been boring so thank you for being there" list. Most often it's several of those reasons at once. :)

@Eiru
    @Melanchthon
    @IXion
    @Summer
    @Stagar
    @Daevos
    @Kaervas
    @Revan
    @Nejii
    @Zia
    @Sarrasri
    @Munsia
    @Aiakon
    @Tuek
    @Geb
    @Vesar
    @Gregori
    @Nejii
    @Kalodan
    @Lyria
    @Zalana
    @Sojiro
    @Xiel
    @Rhysus
    @Forren
    @Visaeris
    @Soll
    @Malicia

Certain / several incarnations of Lisaera, Maylea, Charune. Terentia, Hajamin, Eventru, Fain, Raezon, Mysrai, Shikari, Morgfyre, Nocht and Elostian
    And finally also @Estarra & @Roark. :)

Most of the people named no longer play. In some cases it's even more permanent. I <3 you anyway guys, wherever you are and I wish you all the best.

(I've probably forgotten some people. I'll add when I remember.)

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Donato said:

People just disappoint me most of the time when I admire them but I have 3.

1. @Everiine (Old, respected trill, loved by many, a patriarchic trill which Donato was meant to be.).
    2. @Staar (Broseph)
    3. @Raikogen (Alt father, great guy and character)
    4. @Romaan (Broseph)
    5. @Iytha (Confidant/teacher)
    6. @Junia ([Redacted])

The last 5 are the only (i consider close friends) people who have never let me done or shown to be assholes.
    Wait, does this mean I let @Donato down? :(

For players I admire, I guess I'll first name @Maellio, who introduced me to this game, but only because I have to, ugh!

Top of the list is @Rancoura, a player I deeply admire, and seeing the relationship between Ev and Rancoura evolve over the last decade in subtle ways has been amazing and exciting.

And @Azrean, who became one of my first, close friends from the game.

And then there's @Lisaera, at least the last two, who have had huge impacts on me and how I play the game.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • No @Everiine mate, of course not, but I wasn't sure if they could be considered close friends or not, like the others. And yeah, so many let downs… where Divine are concerned, got to shout out for @Eventru (@Valtreth) who's a really fun divine and did a good order.
  • Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Hell yeah got two.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    My turn to be indignant? 

I think I got this:

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Can't believe I forgot to include @Turnus, who is someone I've played with for years and years, and who has the best comebacks.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Shuyin said:

Hell yeah got two.

The really cool kids, like me, don't get any.
    </RANT>
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I admire @Celina for sticking to her rp no matter what.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Synkarin said:

My turn to be indignant? 

I think I got this:
    I admire @Synkarin for being able to be civil to me and talk constructively after emotions cool off even though I can be hella rude.

• @Synkarin 's like that one teacher that helps you talk it out when you're pissy and can't vocalise your thoughts.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited April 2015
    Edit: Wrong thread. WAY wrong thread.
  • Luce said:

Edit: Wrong thread. WAY wrong thread.

Oh..Oh my.