Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited May 2015

I is having the RPz. Yay

Additional rave: JUST 215 CREDITS AWAY FROM MY PET WOOOOOOO!

ANOTHER RAVE: OMG PRESENT PROMO

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Tremula said:

@Salome for thickening the plot!

I like watching how this unfolds. :>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Daraius is the ambassadog holding a bottle of liquor in one hand? Was that explosion the result of a molotov?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Must rave about @Phulbelishi and @Xanward for some compelling RP and a future of interesting possible interactions.
  • Zitto said:

Must rave about @Phulbelishi and @Xanward for some compelling RP and a future of interesting possible interactions.

Right back at you.

happy animated GIF
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • I am on to you three! >:(

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    This is late, and I don't think I did it before. But @Astraea for shenanigans.

And Seren crew last night, for keeping me not in bed far past my bedtime. It was hairy, and you guys nearly got me a few times before reinforcements showed up on my side.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Rancoura said:

@Daraius is the ambassadog holding a bottle of liquor in one hand? Was that explosion the result of a molotov?

It's a briefcase.  :-<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I want to say it's a laptop gun.
  • Zitto said:

Must rave about @Phulbelishi and @Xanward for some compelling RP and a future of interesting possible interactions.

I enjoyed it greatly. I look forward to the future RP!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited May 2015
    Rancoura said:

It's a briefcase.  :-<
    Eesh, sorry. I've been playing too many games with molotov cocktails in them, and the explosion just... sorry.

Anyway, rave for good conversations all around today, and realizing that I am really rusty.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves for @Tarkenton. I am so excited to finish our shenanigans tomorrrrow (today)!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for @Mysrai not zapping me for my amusing and zany blasphemy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Sinister whispers carry on the winds as something unnameable stirs deep beneath the Basin of Life, heralding the presence of Morgfyre, the Legion, on the First World.

Morgfyre shows up when Lothringen does. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

Who's the Chosen of Legion now, @Lavinya ?!

Me. 

UNBAPTISE LOTHRINGEN >:P

• Salome said:

Raves for @Tarkenton. I am so excited to finish our shenanigans tomorrrrow (today)!

Are those shenanigans  something old, an something borrowed, and something new, and something blue? 
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Lavinya said:

Sinister whispers carry on the winds as something unnameable stirs deep beneath the Basin of Life, heralding the presence of Morgfyre, the Legion, on the First World.

Me. 
    *goes Glom to be with @Celina*

*Sleeps Lothringen for being an enemy.*
    It's nicer than what Celina would do. Or her wife.
    Now, to trans dreamweaving and possess him......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Lavinya said:

Me. 
    *goes Glom to be with @Celina*

WE MISS YOU LOTHY. COME BACK TO US.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Squee @Drocilla. So much RPs.

• @Saoirse Ooh congrats! They are so worth it.

I really like your quotes, too. 
  • Finally worked up the motivation to start rewriting a bunch of stuff in my system. Bashing is SO MUCH easier now. Yay!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Omg senpai @Eritheyl I have missed you
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
This discussion has been closed.