Nature Seal 2013

Not sure what's the usual etiquette on events like these, but I've had a few people asking me for clues and rooms.

If this goes against forum etiquette, let me know!

In no particular order:

What was is not and is not was, that which was broken remembers that which was not, fractal keeper of that which was, lost in a sea of naught but sand, only now do they remember the mosaic of a like-broken past.
23729 - Beneath a broken mosaic (Skarch Desert)

The heart of the well, the font of souls, seek the half that dwells in a valley of peace, then find the walkway of vines that spiral and dance.
11624 - Before a spiraling walkway of vines (Caoimhe Dell)

Those undeserving of presence, shambling and rotten masses they may be, bear only the mark of time yet not its ultimate gift. Forever unalive, forever notdead. Seek out the misted pool within their not-grave, where shambling hordes slaver and wait."
25804 - A pool of still water (Waste Storage Facility)

With disinterest they fell into disrepair, though through generations they yet persist and in muck remain. Their memories lie here, beneath this place, where lichen and moss have found purchase on grey headstones.
9653 - Desolate cemetary in the swamp (Village of Duum)

Once nothing then something and something more, now something yet not what He was before, a barren and empty place remains, naught but sand and desert beneath purples and creams.
12391 - A barren and empty fulcrux (Arydion's fulcrux)

Hear the wheels go round and round, about the Basin safe and sound.
15666 -  Inside a carriage (Tleem Transport)

Ten stones, twelve feet high. They stand in a circle beneath frosted sky.
10791 - A ring of large stones (Snow Valley)

The mark of the aegis rests at its core, for half a millennia it guarded those most sacred of protectors, though now it rots beneath creepers and lichen.
14068 - At the base of a flight of steps (Spectre Isle)

In cold times long past this frigid tundra remembered a greater fate, now tomb to that which must be allowed to sing or scream free through the skies no more. Shaggy features seen whilst others are chipped away, from here one can see as stone guardian sees, fair jewelled city across its mountain splayed, ruinous beauty rendered in ashen grey.
23921 - Stood before the eroded figure (Northern Icewynd Mountains)

The heart of the well, the font of the souls, seek the half that dwells in a valley of peace - then find the walkway of vines that spiral and dance.
11624 - Before a spiraling walkway of vines (Caoimhe Dell)

From here she has watched for countless thousands of years, guardian of half-a-beast who the maker made prisoner. Reincarnation rules their busy lives, where most are drones yet as Queen she thrives
13185 - Chamber of the Queen of Queens (Master Complex in the Undervault)

Near the fiery heart of war, a bridge glows in flickering flame, spanning the illuminated chasm that draws upon a sheer and terrifying drop.
18862 - A narrow ledge over an illuminated chasm (Chancel of Clangoran Mysteries)

Seek out the mound where the dead still sleep, where a swirling vase rests upon a bed of stone, in a tiled tomb for one ancestral departed.
13536 - In the tiled burial mound (Hifarae Hills)

Beneath rotten soil and tainted lands, once fertile but now marred and blasted by an aeons-old, unholy war, where Paladins once won the Battle of the Horn, the rotten servant of a terrified spirit lurks, but what you should seek is the sanctum's heart.
30120 - Sanctum of Groundhog's Shrine (Blasted Lands) <-- New area that was just released yesterday!

Here she brews where once she ruled, hand-in-hand with treacherous sister who did betray. Lost beneath the sea, beneath the pulling waves, beneath the darkness and stone, she bears not but hate and love of blood."
9785 - In front of a large throne (Carai Caroo)

"'Go to!' she had willed, in here sandy hide-away. 'Leave me alone!' she pleaded, wanting nothing more. Now she is not, surrounded now by the dead who are not and those that are not what they were once before. Now within you must seek the gemstone pool, where jades and rubies and amethyst sleep, beneath a warm mist that hangs over a bubbling drink.
13634 - A bubbling spring (Scorpion Caverns)

Seek the youth who rafts and guides, a teen since before Shanthmark was seen as a powerful pride.
9424 - On a Raft (Toronada Tidal Flats)

Once great minds driven mad in the face of the Great One, they now know only corruption and madness and pain. 'DEATH TO ALAKAR', they scream here, in feces and blood, 'KILL!'
15720 - A central intersection littered with corpses (i'Xiia Asylum)

Laugh and drink! Giggle and sigh! Have a drink, but beware the one they yet call 'Skye'! He'll drink deep and long, and before you know it, your senses are gone.
27678 - A bustling common room (The Triple Junction Inn) <-- I liked the reference to @Skye

Countless children have come and gone, seeking salvation from a war-torn reality. Beneath a thousand flowers do they study and learn, seated upon wooden benches, of figures and math and sacred literature.
21353 - A flower-shrouded classroom (St. Gathlyn Orphanage)

Comments

• That dang fulcrux clue! If I'd gotten that one faster I would have won the Seal, but oh well, I still had fun.
  • edited February 2013
    That was my second clue.  Yay me!

Stood around for a really long time trying to figure that out.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's not against forum etiquette.  It's always nice to share these things!

I'd like to think that the person who made the clues likes seeing them shared for others to enjoy as well.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I only managed to solve one clue and also got stumped by the fulcrux one. :(

Thrilled that the wheel shows the alternate future visions though!
  • Fulcrux one stumped me. And the Waste Facility one I got right off, but am too non-demi-faeling squishy to get there without help.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Having a torus room that lead straight to Rhul'wain was an absolute blessing for helping the Gaudi/Glom guys. The rift drops you right at the top so people were trying to rush through four floors of zombie hell.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Yeah, I ran past zombies trying to find the water room.  I had never been in there before, except into a pile of zombies that killed me, so it was interesting.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Fulcrux one stumped me and it was my first clue :(
    Rivius said:
    Fulcrux one stumped me and it was my first clue :(
    Sounds like me last year, my first clue was a head-desker and it took me half the event to get it solved.  It was awful.

And then raced through all the rest!
  • 'Yet' call Skye?

Are we planning on changing that?
  • Skye for TA 2013. Go!
    He has to (re)join Glom and become a Crowguard first!
  • Sorry, no bueno.

It could totally work, though. I just need Glom to win every seal but one, which I'll get. Then I'll try to get the whole Basin on my side against the shadows.

Totally gonna happen.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Wonder how the rest of the basin would react if one org actually did manage to get all 9 seals.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!