Shop for sale!

Hello Lusternia!

I'm putting up the Emerald Fox (a cafe) business for sale. 

Located in New Celest, it comes equipped with shoplogs, a full stock, furnishings and a customer base. It's listed as CELESTSHOP_11 and has the vNum of v6117

PM on the forums or messages me IG.

We can sort things out there.

Serious bids only. Bidding starts at 150 000 gold or the equivalent in credits (Priced at 20k Each)

I'm looking for someone to take over the business and keep it running.
is dead like the dodo

Comments

• Just FYI, a shoplog won't follow an owner change. You'd have to shopally and give them a key.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Laws, dog. To hell with em.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Or you could come to Gaudiguch, where you're actually able to purchase the shop outright and don't have to pay taxes on it. Ever.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Or you could come to Gaudiguch, where you're actually able to purchase the shop outright and don't have to pay taxes on it. Ever.

I've tried doing that two or three times now :( Well, at least half of it...
  • edited May 2015
    Huh, that stinks! Subtract 50 000 from the bidding price then!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Chakraja I'm selling up the business. Which includes everything in it. We can sort out the matter of the lease later and arrange something that suits all parties.

I am not selling the shop premises but Emerald Fox, the business. 

It is -not- the same difference. 
    is dead like the dodo
    Shaddus will buy it. He'd looooove to have a shop in Celest. Why, I'll call it "The Red Masque Boutique".
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @shaddus Unfortunately, you'll need the approval of the Star council. 
    is dead like the dodo
    Council smouncil, Fain wills it. Sell this shop to me and let me spread His glory to New Celest in way of cheaply made furniture formed from merian skin and bones, as well as scrolls depicting His works and denouncing Meridian as the real traitor.