Aethership Building Questions

2»

Comments

• A desire is good enough. Go ahead, I think.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Makaela said:
    :( What type of ship does Glom still need? I want an excuse besides an ooc desire to build one.
    We don't technically need any specific kind of ship, but a "destroyer class" (ala Ilosia) is the most flexible, and you can use it for aetherhunting / aetherflares / exploration / whatever you want.  That's the best kind of ship to make!
  • Maybe I will make a destroyer class then after I make my own personal patrol craft :). Sooo.. what are the room ranges /modules/other stuff for each class of aethership?

I honestly plan to make this a big part of what I do. I love doing floor plans for things and designing a living ship just takes the cake on this.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Every ship with a turret can help in aetherflares. And it's also convenient to have your own ship to fly around if you can't get your hands on a bublix.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Glom needs people who work on their skills before putting millions of gold into a ship ;)

But in all seriousness, Glom has plenty of ships of all sizes, and a lot of guilds do too.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Makaela said:
    @Arimisia Are those plans all for one ship??? I was told you two were planing something huge but wow. Also I think I was told Gloms biggest ship is 30 rooms? What Org are you guys in and is it on good terms with Glom? I would love to draw up floor plans if able and so long as our orgs get along.
    yes, those are plans for one ship and for the most part, all of those rooms have already been laid out. I did not put the layout of the ship modules but that is just a small compact area, as someone mentioned before, the whole slivven thing when out on aetherhunts you do not want to entirely make your slivven hunter go insane.

as for Glom.. Ari is Mag and as much as Mag said (council side at least) they are not on good terms but not openly at war, bug in my ear says your side is saying differently these days. However, gold gold is no matter where it comes from or whatever form of payment that is given for the work done ^^ the floor plan would be drawn in much the same way as you seen the maps I showed you so it would be mostly OOC sooo.. would be up to you there.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited May 2015
    @Arimisia.

For the most part that is what I hear about Glom and Mag. Which is confusing at best when i asked if i coukd explore Mag safely the responses ranged from:
    "Probably, but if they ask you to leave do so"
    To
    "Be careful if you do"

Hit me up in messages in what you woukd expect from a floor planner and we can work something out. If ya feel its possible to rp out as well i would love that.

@Shaddus I can do both!!!!
  • Makaela said:
    @Arimisia. For the most part that is what I hear about Glom and Mag. Which is confusing at best when i asked if i coukd explore Mag safely the responses ranged from: "Probably, but if they ask you to leave do so" To "Be careful if you do" Hit me up in messages in what you woukd expect from a floor planner and we can work something out. If ya feel its possible to rp out as well i would love that. @Shaddus I can do both!!!!
    You should ask some of us in Glom. You'll get some good IC info
  • When I asked it was over CT :P Maybe it was just the way my question was phrased though.  

Anywho how dop I mark my thread as answered?