Celina vs other people

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
More logs! Hopefully some insight into SD combat for the SDs trying to learn.

Vs Tarkenton and Shedrin

Shedrin is a tough cookie.

Vs Taevyn

I don't even know. This should be called Celina versus Stun. Cantors are kind of bananas right now, luckily his curing leaves something to be desired as you will see.

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Fight me when I'm not an actual tae'dae yo' :P

That being said, was a good job by you in the 2v1.
  • I like the part where you AB HEALING.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I forgot my aura shift neurosis alias and then I forgot how to manual it. :(((((
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Taevyn ushers a quiet prayer to the Supernals, his eyes glowing with a watery incandescence. In
    response to his prayer, a salty mist forms around Taevyn and you. After a brief moment, a flurry of
    sharp salt spears launch at you, cutting into your flesh.

How incredibly salty of him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I didn't even know this existed. I think I remember that. I was trying to stick the disloyalty, I think. Maybe I don't remember that.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`