Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I came close to realising my dream of @Silvanus and @Ixion mud wrestling. So close, alas.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Silvanus said:
    Thanks Magnagora, for being mostly good during the Bloodfaire.

Thanks @Drocilla and @Morgfyre for being amazing and helping out a lot with the Faire

Thanks @Lavinya for doing a crap ton, including a lot of the designs.

I hope everybody had a lot of fun

Sorry @Tremula that Marcella is mean.
    Mag is pretty awesome still, I'm glad to get to see it during a high again!

Divine are always awesome, all the interaction left a lot of people feeling fulfilled and not neglected (like a few had said). 

Lavinya deserves 1,000,000 credits for all her work into the fair.

Marcella will be dealt with.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited May 2015
    Even though it was Lavinya's idea...Marcella just had the inclination to go through with it. That was a lot of fun. Watching from the shadows, I saw a lot more of the crazy dynamics between players/chars in Magnagora. 

Edit : That being the Bloodfaire.
  • Raves for @Makaela @Niico and @Seryn for being so interested in library shenanigans.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited May 2015
    Now If I could just get My rl schedule together enough to actually get notes together on my research XD 

Edit: Just figured out I will approach the childrens' book version on my research of the wyrd. Now to learn how to write a childrens book.... Those in the OOC clan and I talked to OOCLY in tells please keep it a secret. It will be the #1 childrens book in Lusternia

Edit 2: God even with the idea I had.. I just do not understand how to write anything but reports/research projects :( and trying to get all the iportant info in here without it being confusing to kids is just... hard
  • Qistrel said:
    More raves.

@Pectus for being nice to Nikka

@Delphas for that thing we don't talk about.

And for whoever did this:
    You should not pollute the Basin of Life with paper decorations, think of the uncultured merians who become entangled in the refuse and perish in silence, never providing any entertainment for Magnagora."
    I wish I knew what that thing was.  Remind me.. err.. yeah, I guess that wouldn't work.  Well, thanks for that.

And thanks for friends who value friends, like @Lavinya, @Silvanus, and @Qistrel.  BTW - I don't have any ``alts'', and there's just no way I can keep track of anyone else's (I've not even enough time to play one char, so how the heck could I play two or three?!?), and therefore please excuse the confusion.
    </RANT>
  • Yeah, I'm pretty happy.  Lord @Morgfyre only banished @Delphas to the Swamps instead of Astral Cancer when begging to be excused, so I guess even He Of Many Voices had a good time.  I wish I could have done more, but am darn thankful for everything which transpired.
    </RANT>
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awesome Eurytus/timberwolf interaction. Made my night :) . I hope something becomes of that poor lost wolf.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Talan for being awesome at Aetherspace stuff.
  • Glomdoring aetherhunts! Yay! @Tau @Tarkenton @Stratas @Makaela @Tylwyth
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lavinya said:
    I came close to realising my dream of @Silvanus and @Ixion mud wrestling. So close, alas.
    Why are we all just ignoring this and not doing our damndest to see it happen?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Seconding @Salome. Was awesome to get a hunt together. For all the Glommies and closet Glommies out there, I plan on trying to get something going pretty much anytime I see enough people online in Glom.
  • Tremula said:
    Lavinya said:
    Why are we all just ignoring this and not doing our damndest to see it happen?
    I honestly think they should mud wrestle for the glory of the Taint. You could have people buy tickets if you're from other orgs. Roleplay it out like gladiator style and have @Lavinya and other Magnagoran ladies judge to see who dies and who gets the prize.
  • Only if Glom gets @Crek ,@Eliron and @Calesta to do the same.
  • Makaela said:
    Only if Glom gets @Crek ,@Eliron and @Calesta to do the same.
    @Eliron and @Tarkenton, you both need to wrestle. For reasons. And I agree Makaela. Can we call it something, like Fight Club, or Man Candy Crush?

• @Salome Man Candy Crush! And it can be the opening event for the Festival of Thorns.
  • Makaela said:
    @Salome Man Candy Crush! And it can be the opening event for the Festival of Thorns.
    Oh @Siam!
  • edited May 2015
    Perhaps a bit less wince-worthy name? It kinda sounds like you want to crush our man-candies :(
    I'm down. @Eliron, come at me bruh.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ssaliss said:
    Perhaps a bit less wince-worthy name? It kinda sounds like you want to crush our man-candies :(
    Or they're all developing a crush for men that are candy? Okay... this metaphor had me cringing to no end.

@Salome @Makaela - What happened to the Glomazons? What's this travesty of getting all starry-eyed for some males?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Ssaliss said:
    If it wasn't wince-worthy I wouldn't have thought of it!  And besides. Maybe that's what we want to SEE!

• edited May 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Or they're all developing a crush for men that are candy? Okay... this metaphor had me cringing to no end.

@Salome @Makaela - What happened to the Glomazons? What's this travesty of getting all starry-eyed for some males?
    Psshh, it's not like we'll be entertained by the event in the RP. We'll find a way of making it Glomazon and badass without appearing to be all googly-eyed. We'll torture our losers or something, make them eat carrion. I don't know. We'll make it gruesome.

Edit: Adding more comments. And grammar.
  • What Salome said. Besides even Glomazons recognize the need to breed, they are picky about what mates are worthy of such!.
  • Maylea said:
    Wait, we have to justify crushing on Glomdoring's men now?

@Isune, we have a problem.
    I know right. We have to justify loving their dark muscly frames, but really pretending to hate them for being so mysterious and ChAoTic.
    edited May 2015
    Just throwing this out there, but I'm thinking interorg professional mud wrestling federation... WWF mud wrestling in lusternia.

With plots and everything.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm about to start revoking some Glomazon membership cards. Don't forget the rules!

#1. Boy are gross.
    #2. Men suck.
    #3. Black goes with everything.
  • edited May 2015
    Celina said:
    I'm about to start revoking some Glomazon membership cards. Don't forget the rules!

#1. Boy are gross.
    #2. Men suck.
    #3. Black goes with everything.
    Excuse me, we will make this cool! You're not ever revoking my card for making carnage and mayhem for entertainment are you? You're starting to show your softy side. This gives a chance for the Glomazons to examine the stock of males in Glomdoring with indifference!

Edit: People, you are seriously mis-underestimating the power of me putting this in cannon. It's going to happen.

• Salome said:

I can't not laugh at this gif RAVES FOR THIS GIF.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
This discussion has been closed.