RPWHO Challenge

Whoever is willing to take thi challenge the rules are simple:

1) RPWHO ON anytime you are on for the next 7 days for the full duration you are on

2) Take any rp throen your way even from enemies. Granted you can RP walking away/fighting them should the rp call for it.

3) Have fun

Now who is accepting?

Comments

• Sure.
  • I accept! 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Meaning I also have to switch my gem of cloaking off? *shudder*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Gem of Cloaking doesn't affect rpwho. You'll still be listed.

• You do need to be findable to get someone RPing at you, and sometimes, the spontaneity is a little spoiled when you get mental alarms of "THIS GUY IS SCRYING YOU" right before he shows up to talk to you.

Of course, you could also drop aethersight instead. But if removing a cloaking gem is a hassle, dropping aethersight for the RP is probably going to be even more "meh" for the person.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lerad said:
    You do need to be findable to get someone RPing at you, and sometimes, the spontaneity is a little spoiled when you get mental alarms of "THIS GUY IS SCRYING YOU" right before he shows up to talk to you.

Of course, you could also drop aethersight instead. But if removing a cloaking gem is a hassle, dropping aethersight for the RP is probably going to be even more "meh" for the person.
    I feel naked when I'm visible on WHO :/

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • The feel free in that nakedness! Return to a natural state of all knowing you exist!
  • @Elanorwen was interesting to rp with you.
  • I accept the RPWHO challenge and will remain on the listing for 7 days
  • Aye! Likewise, lord knows I need the practice.

• I actually have RPWHO triggered to turn on now, I'm just going to leave it on
  • I know it is a bit late given the last posts, but I am going to give this a go.