Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Nymerya said:
    You know what would be amazing? If certain people in Magnagora would cease to hit on novices. I have thus far been creeped by at three individuals, all of which have been in a position of authority. Speaking to other newer players, they've all experienced the same thing. 
    Just redirect their flirting to Tylwyth. He can take it.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Time to test that theory @Tylwyth! The Spider Fae cometh!  j/k
  • Nymerya said:
    You know what would be amazing? If certain people in Magnagora would cease to hit on novices. I have thus far been creeped by at three individuals, all of which have been in a position of authority. Speaking to other newer players, they've all experienced the same thing. 
    Unfortunately I think this calls for a statement in every CGHELP WELCOME scroll. "If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable, especially someone with authority over you, please inform the Moonhart Circle/Freedom Council/etc. You can even do so anonymously with a letter if you do not feel comfortable making yourself known." and maybe even a bit on HELP ISSUES and HELP SNUB.
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • what was the name of that guy who got kicked out of Seren for creeping on novices and then threatening them to keep them quiet?

• Arix said:
    what was the name of that guy who got kicked out of Seren for creeping on novices and then threatening them to keep them quiet?
    Feyr?

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Unrelated,

These recent posts to Hallifax and Board of Directors:

• Arix said:
    what was the name of that guy who got kicked out of Seren for creeping on novices and then threatening them to keep them quiet?
    How long ago would this be? Don't recall kicking anyone out for some time, though I have my eyes on someone that Pectus alerted me to.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:

Arix said:
    How long ago would this be? Don't recall kicking anyone out for some time, though I have my eyes on someone that Pectus alerted me to.
    Oh yeah.. I had forgotten about that person. At least the mag they hung out with went inactive.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm pretty sure I know who he's talking about, and it was several years ago.
  • Pectus said:
    Isluna said:

Arix said:
    Oh yeah.. I had forgotten about that person. At least the mag they hung out with went inactive.
    Mmhmm. You think, love?

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Maligorn said:
    Unrelated,

These recent posts to Hallifax and Board of Directors:

I cannot believe that actually got approved by the Board. Also, I want to reiterate that it was really Zitto's idea.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2015
    Well I want to know where these votes are happening. Z-dawg campaigned on transparency and open communication but I didn't see a peep about that nonsense on cltells. [-( Shenanigans!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Well I want to know where these votes are happening. Z-dawg campaigned on transparency and open communication but I didn't see a peep about that nonsense on cltells. [-( Shenanigans!
    As with all voting (at least since I became Archmage and part of that 'in group') is done via messages. Zitto sends out a message and people send one back.

In this case, I sent out the message and got people's votes being in charge while Zitto was away.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah, I figured that. I'm just joshing.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Kethaera said:
    It figures that the one time I get the clues wrong for the Throne puzzle, there's a whole crowd of people watching.

It's all Serenwilde's fault. Somehow.
    You're funny. I tried doing it again today, and I messed it up. I am seriously considering that I'm unlucky.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Lavinya said:
    Can I just say, I have zero reason to make it up. I'm not the type of person who griefs or whatever. I get she had friends and she's told you all I am some tyrant...but she's playing you for fools here, I'm sorry. Manteekan applauded me for my post. You want to know what I find distasteful, Arcanis? Someone posting to the city while the bloodfaire still had over a month to go, bitching about the very newly raised ascendants and how incompetent they are, and calling for someone to come contest the evil warlord that is hosting the event. While being the culture minister and refusing to do so much as participate in the biggest event held in Magnagora for 4 RL years, and now than that, some how being the authority on the event you didn't attend and spreading around how it wasnt memorable and was a pathetic dull attempt.... yeah you're one to talk about classy posts. Get back in your box.

Not that I really care what one like you thinks, but trying to play the victim here when most know you had near 50% vote weight to get the ascendant rights (which you had them raise you without any announcement and under the cover of night) and then after, not even a week, claiming "Im just so rusty now, I cant fight'. Please stop playing the victim whenever you throw darts around at others. when clearly you are the definition of distaste. As for "we had him removed after he called the bloodfaire bad", because frankly it -was- bad compared to what bloodfaires should be. As I said to your little minion when she accosted me with insults, a bloofaire should have events that are memorable and one-time things, not events that anyone can do any day. "Oh I did a quiz and a vengeance game! I feel special". Get over yourself. Although it is funny how someone having an opinion in now classified as unlawful act.

I made several suggestions for that bloodfaire, each either ignored and denied...and then after, you and that little spoiled game daughter of yours had the gall to stand up and say "He helped in nothing!". Hypocrites like you simply should just never speak. I frankly am glad Silvanus is stepping down soon, as im sick of you and him being nothing but useless leaders that have some defacto control in mag with that incompetent minion of yours that went around spreading bile and years of inaction.

Enjoy it while it can Lavinya, but thankfully people like you are hopefully ending soon, and frankly I couldnt care less about the low amount of forum goers here that barely represent 10% of the game and their 'grouped up' opinions.

P.S: About the strip-harvests on Astral concerning sparkleberry, it turned out it was actually a bug with some herbs disappearing. Go figure. Let's keep pointing fingers though!

• Arcanis said:

Not that I really care what one like you thinks, 

P.S: About the strip-harvests on Astral concerning sparkleberry, it turned out it was actually a bug with some herbs disappearing. Go figure. Let's keep pointing fingers though!

1)If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting about them.
    2) proof or it didn't happen.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited June 2015
    Allow me to dissect your pathetic post Arcanis

Arcanis said:
    Lavinya said:
    Can I just say, I have zero reason to make it up. I'm not the type of person who griefs or whatever. I get she had friends and she's told you all I am some tyrant...but she's playing you for fools here, I'm sorry. Manteekan applauded me for my post. You want to know what I find distasteful, Arcanis? Someone posting to the city while the bloodfaire still had over a month to go, bitching about the very newly raised ascendants and how incompetent they are, and calling for someone to come contest the evil warlord that is hosting the event. While being the culture minister and refusing to do so much as participate in the biggest event held in Magnagora for 4 RL years, and now than that, some how being the authority on the event you didn't attend and spreading around how it wasnt memorable and was a pathetic dull attempt.... yeah you're one to talk about classy posts. Get back in your box.

Not that I really care what one like you thinks, but trying to play the victim here when most know you had near 50% vote weight to get the ascendant rights (which you had them raise you without any announcement and under the cover of night) and then after, not even a week, claiming "Im just so rusty now, I cant fight'. Please stop playing the victim whenever you throw darts around at others. when clearly you are the definition of distaste. As for "we had him removed after he called the bloodfaire bad", because frankly it -was- bad compared to what bloodfaires should be. As I said to your little minion when she accosted me with insults, a bloofaire should have events that are memorable and one-time things, not events that anyone can do any day. "Oh I did a quiz and a vengeance game! I feel special". Get over yourself. Although it is funny how someone having an opinion in now classified as unlawful act.

You do care or this entire thing would not have been stated. Also having a lesser known alt in mag and through talking to people it seems that Lavinya was already long ago approved to be raised but it got delayed.  As for playing victim the only person doing that here is your pathetic sorry excuse of person. As for what bloodfaires should be?  You are an idiot good sir it was an excellent event and memorable. To think you require special things to be good is asinine and requires even more Divine approval.   You clearly missed a bit of the bloodfaire or at the very least did not earn any prizes for every prize was something unique.

I made several suggestions for that bloodfaire, each either ignored and denied...and then after, you and that little spoiled game daughter of yours had the gall to stand up and say "He helped in nothing!". Hypocrites like you simply should just never speak. I frankly am glad Silvanus is stepping down soon, as im sick of you and him being nothing but useless leaders that have some defacto control in mag with that incompetent minion of yours that went around spreading bile and years of inaction.

I doubt you suggested anything at all or you would have actually posted theses supposed ideas. All you did was make a claim to buy yourself time and any posts now to show your "suggested ideas" is simply a way to cover your arse at this point.

Enjoy it while it can Lavinya, but thankfully people like you are hopefully ending soon, and frankly I couldnt care less about the low amount of forum goers here that barely represent 10% of the game and their 'grouped up' opinions.

Wrong people like you will be ending soo. You Arcanis, you specifically are the cancer to theses type of games. Now either shut up, Shape up and change your idiotic methods or pack your bags and go where your opinion is actually sought after.

Funny how there are numerous people all claiming otherwise and that the accused has been seen on other occasions.

edit:
    Gee I think the reason you really left Glomdoring Arcanis had nothing to do with you felt it was the rp way to go. It was becuase you realized no one wanted you there anymore. Where will you go after Magnagora I wonder? What faction will actually take you when all you do is act like whiney baby.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Nor did you make any suggestions, so kindly bugger off with that.

I don't need my hard work to be called shitty IG and OOC when it's been proven you are full of shit.

Just shut up and move along.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think we need a mod Pronto before I go full Shaddus.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Does anyone know if it's possible to move the actual command line/bar to match up with the text that I've centered in my screen?  Transitioning over from nexus to mudlet was a bit weird so I'm trying to keep it kind of the same (I like the text more towards the middle) but the bar is alllll the way to the left...
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited June 2015
    Man, so I now actually read Arcanis post outside of two or three sentences.

How rude. If your opinion isn't nice, don't say it unless you know that person well. You don't have the right to share an opinion if your goal is to be a dick.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • @Viynain my guess is the Ruling council will not kick him out as they are either trying to give him a chance to get his crap topgether or they just do not want to come off as jerks.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I honestly can't remember the last time I saw this much OOC hate between players. What the hell?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2015
    I can understand giving people chances, but even barring this OOC hatred that everyone clearly sees, looking at it ICly, it doesn't look to have played out. Then again, I'm not in Mag, soooo...
  • I didn't 100% agree with the raisings. But it wasn't like it was out of left field. I knew about it for RL months before it happened.

And while I didn't agree with them, and am still yet to be convinced about the suitability of at least one of the new vernals, I think it says positive things about Magnagora finally getting its head out of its own ass and recognising the value of people other than uberleet pkers.

The only thing I half agree with is that the Council should stop being so secretive. Just... post things. Keep people up to date. It's courteous and I think if you're really wanting to change Magnagora you need to break out of the stupid stereotype of hiding everything all the time.
  • My main is not in Mag and I hardly log onto my alt.  I don't hate Arcanis OOCly I just hate how he presents himself on the forums as an authority on things that he clearly is not.

@Marindir Atleast you do not post your opinioins as "No one likes this".  You also share them in a constructive way verses the overbearing it must be this way or else method of Arcanis
  • Is there a better place I should ask a technical question about something like Mudlet where I know it will get answered?
This discussion has been closed.