Need help with some bard lines

edited February 2013 in Mechanic's Corner
I have just about finished my latest widget, but want to check a few things before making it available. Would some of you non-celest bards send me some "compose *song name*" output? Specifically, I am interested in output containing powers with longer names. PrincessFarewell shows in the compose output as 'Princessfarewel' for instance. I have tentatively coded around a 15 character limit for the power name in this output, but if I can nail it down for sure that would be ideal. Feel free to refer lyrics or song name if you feel the desire.

Also, if I could get the songstat output from a widlarrane user with ancestor spirits summoned so I can include that it would be great.

If you are interested in helping out, please email the output to cernlusternia @ gmail dot com .

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Specifically, output for the following items would be helpful:

WrathfulCanticle
    AncestralFealty

As these are the ones with > 15 characters in their name (well, two of them are 15 chars on the nose, to check). Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Removing them as I get them... if the edit timer runs out, I'll make a new post when I get the next line. So far so good though. Thanks!
  • edited February 2013
    In case anyone was curious, the package I'm working on is this:

• It's 15 characters, yes.
    1       Vileblood       The Earth cracks and sways,
    2       Undeadblues     Flesh and bone awaken,
    3       Necroballad     As the land around decays,
    4       Enginewords     And life from death is taken,
    5       Carillonknell   From words and deeds the Taint will rise,
    6       Sickeningplague Marked by reddened flesh and blackened eyes,
    7       Taintedlove     And all across the Basin heard,
    8       Wrathfulcanticl Our one decree, the Engine's word,
    9       Blackdeath      Die.