?image
The Inner Sea.
I take commissions doe.

Comments

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What client is that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MM and the basher is the one from forums
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • No, he's asking about the client- mudlet, MUSHclient, that kind of thing.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Mudlet
  • I swear I just posted mudlet
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    I was looking at the Mobile: Prince, and thought maybe Vadi had a mobile client I missed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Did it previously work? Maybe you have to change around some of the commands in the bashing plugin to go with the M&M.
  • Idk if it previously worked, I just switched to mud from mush

If you are wondering, I switched from the awful default text to my standard MUSH text so I'd feel the nostalgia
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • @kierstin saved the day
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • yyyaayy
  • Speaking of which, every time I open mudlet I have to reinstall chade's bashing mod (bsinstall).  I install it, even "mmsave" after I've done installing it, and I can see all the folders are still there (aliases, triggers, scripts, etc) but as soon as I close mudlet and re-open it I cannot "bs on" anymore.  It just doesn't work.

I've got really good/fast at reinstalling every time I log in, but if someone has any clue why this is happening and could point me at how to fix it I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!
  • Selfish bump?
  • edited June 2015
    mmsave will only save m&m configurations - it has nothing to do with other packages. You have to make sure you save your profile for that.
  • I've manually saved profile for triggers, aliases, scripts, keys following installation...and I should point out that the package remains there when I re-open mudlet and the trigger/alias/script/key folders are there as best I can tell.  I have no idea what is wrong, there must be some small portion of the data that is not being saved for some reason?

I appreciate any and all attempts to help...
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    From the trigger window, if you click on Errors on the left side you'll probably see what's going wrong, even after you've just started up Mudlet. Guessing something is not initializing properly. You can also try clicking on the script itself and the bug might pop up.