#SaveHannibal

Hannibal has not been renewed for a fourth season! Just dropping the link to the petition here, share it, do whatever with it!

https://www.change.org/p/nbc-netflix-what-are-you-thinking-renew-hannibal-nbc
The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hell yes. My heart tells me Hannibal is going to be picked up by Amazon or Hulu, but I'll sign so I can at least say I did my part.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I know, but I really want to be sure it gets picked up and never dropped. Hopefully we can get the public voice heard!

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Bump! The petition is nearly at 75K!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    Nooo. Netflix Original (available to Canada as well)! So that my man and I can continue watching it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight