Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Free! Free! Free!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • You examine a flame of the Soulless curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial dark flame curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Guttering Flame of Damnation.

Much :x to Tremula. Only two pieces to go.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • @Seryn, @Sedenas - thanks for letting me tag along during stuff!

Also a rave to whoever, whenever, designed the [redacted] that I got to wear because it is absolutely beautiful! ^_^
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isluna said:
    Free! Free! Free!
    Well hello there.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Isluna said:
    Free! Free! Free!
    Aww... your messages from a few days ago make me want to offer you tea, chocolate, and a stuffed animal of some sort.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited July 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Isluna said:
    Free! Free! Free!
    Well hello there.

Kethaera said:
    Isluna said:
    Free! Free! Free!
    Aww... your messages from a few days ago make me want to offer you tea, chocolate, and a stuffed animal of some sort.
    @Shaddus Hello to you too!

@Kethaera Watch, that rule change now, which it should! Most depressing thing ever. Don't get me wrong, I can say no with the best of them. Oh well, moving on.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Rave to @Lerad for trading me the final doll. Gotta catch 'em all!

a plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Insufferable Cruelty
    a plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls
    a plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation
    a plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage
    a plush doll of Baalphegar's tome
  • Ixion said:
    Rave to @Lerad for trading me the final doll. Gotta catch 'em all!

a plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Insufferable Cruelty
    a plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls
    a plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation
    a plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage
    a plush doll of Baalphegar's tome
    Do you have the cherub/imp as well?  
  • Negative, have the Necromentate though.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Finishing someone's customisation draft, yeeeeeee.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited July 2015
    Edit: Redacted, wrong thread! >>

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sedanas said:
    Edit: Redacted, I'm just really mad >>
    I think they're flagging it off-topic because you put a rant in Raves.
  • Rave @Mysrai ! I'm not sure why you did it, exactly, but thank you!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Got a random gift of some Crates of Wonder (from a mysterious anon who should totally reveal themselves so I can love them) so I made a wonderpipe!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I just bought my wife's severed head and then swapped a backpack for it getting preserved. I have an amazing marriage.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Swapped a backpack? Uh, what?
    Give backpack to person, person preserves head for me.
  • I still don't get it- why not just give the head to someone to be trophied?
    Because the person wanted a backpack, of course. I offered money first.
  • Well that makes sense. Don't mind me, the possibility of anyone wanting a regular pack is beyond my comprehension.
  • My old pack was about to expire and Portius has already -graciously- paid me for a commission, quite handsomely I might add.

I felt bad asking for something in the first place, but packs are important.

• edited July 2015
    Aww... thanks...

I hope they enjoyed it. Only a few came but I think they learned a lot. (Thanks to Marcella who helped a lot with lore so I didn't have to stop every few seconds to explain it all myself)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I second the raves for Glomdoring. Despite the drama llama frolicking about the forest and trampling all our plants, Lusternia is finally keeping me engaged again. And the RP is delicious.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    I second the raves for Glomdoring. Despite the drama llama frolicking about the forest and trampling all our plants, Lusternia is finally keeping me engaged again. And the RP is delicious.
    adfghjk, Glad to hear! I try to keep things interesting with Sedanas, at least!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Don't you love how this Glomdoring drama is done with taste? We're all like chess pieces on a board game, yo! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.