Quitting the game.

I'm taking a break from Lusternia. Various parties I won't name on the forums have been harassing me in game, calling me horrible names and filling my manse with underwear. I'm not going to put up with it anymore. If you want details, PM me. If you want to be Canticle or Celest Librarian, contest me. I'm done.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Manses have permissions; I feel like that part of it at least could be dealt with pretty easily by just blocking people.  If you have a manse with a shop, put the shop at the end of a one-way entrance path, and put a reinforced door with perms on it that only allow certain people through.  Should be able to put an end to that right quick.

There's also snub for the first part.

(Basically, there are things that can be done to put a halt to a lot of this, though I can easily see how it would be frustrating having it thrown at you)
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Just don't forget lessons and spin it out on the Wheel. I feel like people who do that always make very stupid and expensive mistakes.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's not a proper rage quit unless you trash yourself on the wheel.

That being said, when things are getting to you in game, best way to handle it is to walk away from the game. Come back when they're bored of picking on you and have something better to do.

• You people are horribly insensitive.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Sorry you're being harassed, if you need any help or anything let me know
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You reap what you sow. Hearing the whole story, all I can say is that you can't really call it harassment if you are inciting it in the first place. That being said, hope it all is smoothed out and you can work it out and come back!
  • Just so people know, I'm not planning on trashing myself with the wheel or deleting my password or something crazy like that. I'm just quitting till I stop being pissed off at the game/various people. That should take like 1-2 months tops.
  • Underwear? Borrow shears -> profit!

Sorry you're being pestered, come back refreshed soon.
  • edited February 2013
    And Ive been guessing who was that sick person to steal my spear underwear and for what sick reason. Before you leave, can I get one back? Green with white pinka dots
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I'm scared to ask what a pinka dot is.