Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• Daraius said:
    Gonna go ahead an just link to Feyrll's gallery because she's done a ton of Lusternia characters in all kinds of styles. They're all so fun. :x

If I had credits, or wasn't poor, I would love to commision her. These images are all adorable!
  • Xeria said:
    @Ino let me take a stab at drawing your character!

Oh, no thanks, I'm all set, but thank you for offering!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Phoebus can I commission you please???
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2015
    Wrong place!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    @Daraius I've barely drawn in the time I've been away from Lusternia, so with how rusty I am, I don't know if I'd be comfortable accepting a commission. :( But if I ever randomly get the urge to put pen to paper (or, stylus to tablet), I will keep in mind that a certain fancy dogman would be a good thing to draw.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Turnus said:
    And her latest one of Turnus and Zyphora which won an artisanal is here.  The first was pretty great, but this one was just amazing!

@Turnus how come it looks like you're wearing no pants? What kind of tea-house is this?!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Our dress code is pretty strict but I make exceptions for uberhunks.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SWEET JESUS DID THIS TAKE FOREVER AND A HALF

Cercis, the Wyrdenwood by Epexis

For @Cercis! One of my best friends in Glomdoring. I experimented a lot with this one, trying out stuff I've never done before, so I hope you like this thank you gift for the pizza! (Yes, pizza, bless her)

This piece is also really big, so I'd appreciate fullviewing it if you could! There's a full resolution HERE 

• edited July 2015
    sexy hunk-a-lcious Ambassadog @Daraius for your viewing pleasure.

"Beating off suitors with a tatho since 290CE"

I'm calling this a victory because a) it's done b) I'm really rusty c) my technical skills aren't up to scratch (yet) d) it's a recognizable dog man

I was aiming for the feel of this picture. (sam heughan of outlander fame is a very sexy beast)
    is dead like the dodo
  • Unzareh you're gloomy. :p
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    Unzareh you're gloomy. :p
    I was having rough times at the time I drew those, I guess it carried over into the art!
  • Sedanas said:
    SWEET JESUS DID THIS TAKE FOREVER AND A HALF

Cercis, the Wyrdenwood by Epexis

For @Cercis! One of my best friends in Glomdoring. I experimented a lot with this one, trying out stuff I've never done before, so I hope you like this thank you gift for the pizza! (Yes, pizza, bless her)

This piece is also really big, so I'd appreciate fullviewing it if you could! There's a full resolution HERE 

Shaddus said:
    Cercis is Groot.
    I'm not Groot! I'm beautiful Wyrdenwood.You can plainly see I am the most beautiful and I should be leading Glomdoring!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

• edited July 2015
    Bored today, Houston, my soon to be nurse/pet, and get off my lawn Ciaran

http://imgur.com/UOtElx6
    http://imgur.com/0ScGFxX
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • The horns are wrong, but the rest is spot on. Really nice!
  • @Sedanas - that's probably my favorite you have done so far! ^-^ the pose and lighting is great
  • Unzareh said:
    Finally finished my art trade @Sedanas. I only know how to do backgrounds with one colour, but I like you, so I gave you a spectral outer glow that matches your skin tone.

Image is not posting, so click here: Sedanas drawing.

Amazing!!!!!!  It looks awesome.
  • edited July 2015
    Is....is that the sword Cloud uses?

• Alic said:
    It's supposed to be Guts' sword.
  • Unzareh said:
    Alic said:
    It's supposed to be Guts' sword.
    Yeah, off the record, of course >> YOU SAW NOTHING, CHARITIES. I NEED MY BIG'N SWORD

• edited July 2015
    Finished request for Tremula! I should do short hair more often.

Tremula by Epexis

Most of my requests so far have been Viscanti's. Wonder why >>

If anyone would like to request something, I have two slots open now! It's pay-however-much-you-want. Credits, gold, (Or in this case a bunch of shiny Golden tonics), so don't feel pressured!

• edited July 2015
    Rekath and Phulbelishi, by request.

Rekalishi by Epexis

Two slots open once more. It's free, but I'm always accepting donations if you feel like it.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I'm pink. And...wearing a scarf. I feel...

PHABULOUS.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."