QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems looks thoughtful and says, "From what I can imagine it 
    is very confusing for Divine to see so many shards about with no roaming Soulless."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems frowns and says, "I just try to imagine seeing micro 
    Pejat running all over the floor. It is disconcerting."

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I feel like this is a dirty joke, but I'm not sure.

• Phoebus said:
    Ino said:
    Emeritus @Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Heeheh. Now I am mecha-Emeritus."
    I think you became more mecha than I did.

Shifting Current Ino says, "I think that would be useful t' you 
    thewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee99999999999999999999.
    "
    @Phoebus nooooooooooooo!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2015
    Ino said:
    Phoebus said:
    Ino said:
    Emeritus @Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Heeheh. Now I am mecha-Emeritus."
    I think you became more mecha than I did.

Shifting Current Ino says, "I think that would be useful t' you 
    thewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee99999999999999999999.
    "
    @Phoebus nooooooooooooo!

@Ino Haha, sorry, but it was really funny. Damn cats getting at keyboards! I mean, Ino's terrible dust allergy. ;)

EDIT: I still can't get these forum quotes right. I forget how to trick them into working, too. Bother.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Discussing @Morgfyre's ikons which include a few of His high ranking DisOrder members:

Sohei Unzareh d'Murani, of the Eternal Deception says, "Mother is probably a legendary ikon, Ixion maybe epic, and Llandros uncommon."

...I like this kid.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    Bandages that obscure much of Him sticks out a long tongue and licks your tongue.

I.... why.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Bandages that obscure much of Him sticks out a long tongue and licks your tongue.

I.... why.
    Ah, because of this
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rancoura said:

I.... why.
    Those are Xynthin's bandages, I think.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Seriously?

*fangirl*

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    (Clan): Shedrin (from the Klangratch Tournies) says, "Ok, you're afflicted with like 20 different 
    things."

(Clan): Shedrin (from the Klangratch Tournies) says, "And have crit wounds."

(Clan): Shedrin (from the Klangratch Tournies) says, "Eviscerate should be working."

(Clan): You say, "He is the undying."

Renthur has been slain in the Klangratch Tournies by Shedrin Shevat.

(Clan): You say, "Nevermind."
  • Holding both of your hands, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "You will need to learn a thing. An important thing Lady Ellowyn."

Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "Omerta."

You say, "What does that mean?"

With violins in the distance as he stands half in shadow, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "It means honor."

Continuing, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "It means family."

Raising a singular finger that wavers around, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "It means..."

With finality, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "Respect."

Kaalak Mittani takes you by the hands and gestures to the seat.

Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "Why don't you take a seat over there."

You sit yourself down on a sinuous blue divan couch and make yourself comfortable.

Gesturing with his hands, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "It is also a code. A way of life, that states family takes care of family. Outsiders are not to be involved."

Punctuating with a raised finger, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "And."

His hand moving over the desk like a cage, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "What the family does, stays in the family. There is no... embarrassing each other."

Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "No loss of face."

You have emoted: Ellowyn smiles and nods, trying to conceal a smile.

His face half in shadow, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "Capisce?"

After leaning in and kissing you on each cheek, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says to you, "You. You are a good girl. You understand. Good."

Grinning, you say, "Capisce!"

Rising, Penitent Kaalak Mittani says, "Remember. Family Is ALL."

Kaalak nods his head at you.

• You settle down in your nest and let a shell form around you. Great Crow comes to you in a dream, 
    cawing at you and filling you with power. When the dream ends, you break out of your egg, feeling as 
    though you are born anew.
    ?:-

WOot

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Alic said:

Kaionu tells you, "Arcanis and a Celestian sewer: One is dank, smelly and full of crabs. The other is a sewer."
    You tell Kaionu, Wyrden Sting, "That's just rude."

Hey! I'll have you know the crab problem is fixed mkay?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shave one side, set the other side on fire and stab the crabs with a rapier when they come running out.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Well if it works for wolves...
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So that's how you get rid of crabs on wolves? Good to know!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • How do you shave a sewer?
  • Iytha said:
    How do you shave a sewer?
    Methodically, of course.
    High above, white mist seeps like pollen from the treetops, washing over you in a wave of ghostly tendrils.
    Calesta's eyes close suddenly as he falls asleep.
    Anticipating the movements of Ilistala, an enormous leopard, you manage to stay mounted.
    You are afflicted with sprawled.
    You are afflicted with asleep.
    You feel incredibly tired, and fall asleep immediately.
    12368h, 8581m, 6865e, 10p, 26630en, 26660w mBelrxp<>-wake

You open your eyes and yawn mightily.
    You have cured asleep.
    12368h, 8581m, 6865e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrxp<>-stand

You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
    You have cured sprawled.
    12368h, 8581m, 6865e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrx<>-purse

You purse your lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as you carefully gather your thoughts.
    12368h, 8581m, 6865e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrx<>-outr kafe
    eat kafe

A haunting bellow emanates from a half-materialised nightmare as he rears back and screams his rage to the skies. At once, you are taken away to another land of pleasant thoughts and love, which are quickly scorched and terrorized by your darkest nightmares.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    The courage of the wolf swells within you, driving fear from your heart.
    Hmmmm. Why must everything be so difficult to figure out?
    You are afflicted with stupidity.
    A horrifying nightmare enters your mind's eye, ripping into your very soul.
    Aleyah sinks to her knees and cries out in agony as a half-materialised nightmare's black eyes glitter malevolently.
    A dark mist casts itself from the barely visible form of a half-materialised nightmare, causing you to become drowsy and feel lethargic.
    Aleyah's eyes close suddenly as she falls asleep.
    Calesta's eyes close suddenly as he falls asleep.
    Anticipating the movements of Ilistala, an enormous leopard, you manage to stay mounted.
    You are afflicted with sprawled.
    A dark mist casts itself from the barely visible form of a half-materialised nightmare, causing you to become drowsy and feel lethargic.
    A haunting bellow emanates from a half-materialised nightmare as he rears back and screams his rage to the skies. At once, you are taken away to another land of pleasant thoughts and love, which are quickly scorched and terrorized by your darkest nightmares.
    You are jerked awake by the pain.
    You have cured asleep.
    Aleyah sinks to her knees and cries out in agony as a half-materialised nightmare's black eyes glitter malevolently.
    Aleyah has been slain by a half-materialised nightmare.
    Calesta has been slain by a half-materialised nightmare.
    Echoes from your nightmares ravage your psyche as a half-materialised nightmare's black eyes bore into your soul.
    Echoes from your nightmares ravage your psyche as a half-materialised nightmare's black eyes bore into your soul.
    Ilistala, an enormous leopard leaps into the air in front of you, deflecting the attack.
    UNDEF vitality
    You have cured asleep.
    You have cured asleep.
    You have been slain by a half-materialised nightmare.
    A group of 3 coal pieces falls out of your inventory.
    A pile of raw lumber falls out of your inventory.
    A pile of raw lumber falls out of your inventory.
    On the edge of the abyss.
    The crackling energies all about fade before a sense of cold nothingness, an absence across which they cannot bridge. From horizon to horizon, the threshold abyss hangs above, a terrible impenetrable rent in the vibrations of creation, oozing a sense of injury and wrongness. Stray sparks arc into it and flicker ruddily before withering, as the stuff of the domoths bleeds slowly into the gash. A ghastly sense of lifeless nullity pervades the air.
    You see a single exit leading down.

Ow.

Coming to the Ravenwood:
     The twisted remains of Xenthos lie here.

get corpse

You pick up the corpse of Xenthos.

Hee.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    What the heck is that..?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We did warn you about letting Manteekan in.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Your eyes flutter closed, and the scent of blood turns bitter in your mouth. Suddenly you are not in the forest, but in an all-too-familiar cage. Turning, your eyes meet a mirror, and you narrow your own in recognition. He smiles, and waves a bandaged arm at you - at first it seems to be a gesture of greeting, but then your body is torn apart by time, by reality itself, and you wake with the realisation that you are not the one they picked.

:o
  • you warned Glom about all the cool RP they'd get?
    :-O
  • Synkarin gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.

• I see that every time.