Emote Ideas

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Xenthos said:
    Mm.  Does the thought of a massive 8-foot-tall Faeling wearing full plate armour while riding on an enormous leopard's back perching on your shoulder disturb you?
    8-foot tall faeling? How...?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It is a Demigod power- expand to size 16 (for the full strength bonus as a Shadowlord).

This makes you a rather large Faeling.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Xenthos said:
    Isune said:
    New emotes abound, with "tailfluff" for furrikin and "perch" for faeling!
    Mm.  Does the thought of a massive 8-foot-tall Faeling wearing full plate armour while riding on an enormous leopard's back perching on your shoulder disturb you?
    I personally think it's adorable. Will you perch on my shoulder, Xenthos?
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    What if Ssaliss perches on my shoulder...and then I perch on Xenthos's shoulder...and he perches on Ssaliss's shoulder.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited December 2013
    Percheption.

I still object to being a Faeling roost.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Would that mean if you all get Nature that you're a totem pole?
  • Tacita said:
    What if Ssaliss perches on my shoulder...and then I perch on Xenthos's shoulder...and he perches on Ssaliss's shoulder.
    Well, first of all, odds are I'd be squished between Xenthos' toes. An eight-foot faeling versus a six-inch faeling... well... yeah.
  • Ssaliss said:
    Tacita said:
    Well, first of all, odds are I'd be squished between Xenthos' toes. An eight-foot faeling versus a six-inch faeling... well... yeah.
    six inches? How the heck are you six inches? Are you size 1? o.o
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    He is.
  • Oh! I have a really fun personal emote I want to suggest!
    I bring you Fail!:
    1:  You look downtrodden and sadly shake your head, murmuring "Fail."
    3:  $+(name$) looks downtrodden and sadly shakes $(his$) head, murmuring "Fail."
    1t: You look downtrodden and sadly shake your head at $(lname$) murmuring "Fail."
    2t: $+(name$) looks downtrodden and sadly shakes $(his$) head at you, murmuring "Fail."
    3t: $+(name$) looks downtrodden and sadly shakes $(his$) head at $(lname$) murmuring "Fail."
    Pose: $+(name$) looks downtrodden, sadly shaking $(his$) head and murmuring to $(himself$).
    TPose: $+(name$) looks downtrodden, sadly shaking $(his$) head at $(lname$) and murmuring "Fail."

I'm not sure I did that right, please help me correct it if I did something wrong. I'm tired.

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • 1:  With a sightly disturbed look, you say "Ick."
    3:  $+(name$) looks slightly disturbed as she/he says, "Ick."
    1t: You glance at $(lname$) with a disturbed look and say, "Ick."
    2t: $+(name$) looks slightly disturbed at you as they say, "Ick."
    3t: $+(name$) looks over at $(lname$) with a disturbed look, and says to $(lhim$), "Ick."

Pose: $+(name$) is standing here looking slightly disturbed.
    TPose:$+(name) is looking at $(Iname$) with a disturbed look.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

DIRGE (funeralmarch?...)

[[ BARD WITH INSTRUMENT WIELDED ]]

1. You play a morose funeral dirge on ((instrument)).
    2. Ieptix plays a morose funeral dirge on ((Ieptix's instrument)).
    1t. You play a morose funeral dirge for ((target)) on ((instrument)).
    2t. Ieptix plays a morose funeral dirge for you on ((Ieptix's instrument)).
    3t. Ieptix plays a morose funeral dirge for ((target)) on ((Ieptix's instrument)).

[[ EVERYONE ELSE ]]

1. You hum a morose funeral dirge.
    2. Ieptix hums a morose funeral dirge.
    1t. You glance at ((target)) and hum a morose funeral dirge.
    2t. Ieptix glances at you and hums a morose funeral dirge.
    3t. Ieptix glances at ((target)) and hums a morose funeral dirge.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited May 2015
    Thank you to the @Oneiroi for their pleasantly worded message.

First off, I'd like to ask that dwarves get a generic beardtug and/or beardstroke emote if they aren't wearing a beard curio. Male only or not is up to admin.

Also, could HELP RACIAL EMOTES please get an update?

I'd like to suggest the following emotes, or variations of them:

Dwarfswag|goldcount:

1P: You gently drop coins from one hand to the other, counting silently in your head.

3P: Subotai lets gold run from one hand to another, seemingly distracted.

1P targetted: You weigh your gold in one hand, eyeing Iosai contemplatively.

3PT: Subotai stares intently at Iosai, weighing his gold in one hand

2PT: Subotai stares intently at you, one hand weighing his gold.
    -------
    Dwhistle|Workwhistle

1P: Remembering an old dwarven mining tune sang in your ancestral home, you whistle to yourself and cheer up.

3P: Out of nowhere, Subotai starts whistling some sort of complex tune, his visage brightening.
    --------

Kneecap

1P: For a moment, you think gleefully about taking out your enemy's kneecaps.

3P: For a brief instant, a sadistic grin streaks across Subotai's usually stony demeanor.

1PT: Grinning at Iosai, you glance down and ponder taking out Her kneecaps.

2PT: You can't help but worry a bit as you catch Subotai staring with a sadistic grin at your kneecaps.

3PT: Subotai's usually calm face splits with a sadistic grin as he contemplates Iosai's knees.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Minstrels need a mere emote :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9bwIAoW-yM

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Just a word of warning for all you clandestine meeting holders or Nochtians, the WHISPER emote has changed to WHISPERTO. If you use WHISPER by itself, you will be using the SAY syntax instead of the emote one. In the future we may change all the entangled says/emotes (depending, of course, on the feasibility of such). 

With that being said, we are always still looking for more emotes, both racial or otherwise. Particularly, we are interested in racial emotes for those races that have three or less, such as humans, igashos, merians, orclachs, and the -woods!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    NOHAND

Celina slips her sleeve over her hand, waving the stump in the air as she moans in mock pain. 
  • Celina said:
    NOHAND

Celina slips her sleeve over her hand, waving the stump in the air as she moans in mock pain. 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    Trill emote because I do this all the time in custom emotes and a shortcut would be nice:

SHIFTWINGS

Untargetted:

3P: Rancoura shifts the wings on her back into a more comfortable position, their feathers rustling softly as they settle into place.

1P: Your feathers rustle as you shift the wings on your back, trying to find a more comfortable position.

Targetted:

1P: Eyeing Nocht, you shift the wings on your back, feathers rustling as you try to find them a more comfortable position.

2P: Eyeing you, Rancoura's feathers rustle as she shifts the wings on her back, trying to find a more comfortable position.

3P: Eyeing Nocht, Rancoura shifts the wings on her back, feathers rustling as she tries to find them a more comfortable position.

Edited for more detail.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Among the many racial emotes created, we also have: defeat, sleepylean, sink. As always, we are looking for more emotes in general and racial emotes (particularly for those races who are lacking in emotes). I will try to be more conscious of noting when more emotes become available.  :)
  • I HAVE SO MANY RACIAL EMOTE IDEAS BUT THEY'RE ALL FOR GOATS LOL

LIKE I WOULD SINCERELY APPRECIATE AN EMOTE FOR WHATEVER THE HELL THIS IS CALLED

BECAUSE YAROU DOES THIS ALL THE FCKING TIME

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Hoom is a @Hoaracle order emote.

Or it was.

I miss being able to hoom...

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yarou said:
    I HAVE SO MANY RACIAL EMOTE IDEAS BUT THEY'RE ALL FOR GOATS LOL

LIKE I WOULD SINCERELY APPRECIATE AN EMOTE FOR WHATEVER THE HELL THIS IS CALLED

BECAUSE YAROU DOES THIS ALL THE FCKING TIME

Try FROLIC.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Or GAMBOL, which is one of my staples.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."