Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

1222223224225226228»

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Every time someone invokes Frozen, I die a little on the inside. Won't someone think of what this is doing to meeee?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited July 2015
    Celina said:
    I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Arcanis has taken information he got from me on the forums in to IG Mag politics. That's amazing. 

edit: I also didn't know Tanin and Arcanis were married, and shared this anti glom hate boner. It's all coming together. Explains why Tanin was so hopelessly unable to support his opposition to my envoy report beyond a Arcanis POV log that showed Arcanis's spectacular lack of curing. You two are real pieces of work. Do you both choose to not keep IC and OOC seperate or are you both just incapable of basic human functions required to play this game?

For some reason, all im hearing from you is constant excuses to try and whine and complain about "Arcanis X and Arcanis Y and Arcanis Z'd". My, for someone who is 'such a small trouble', I really seem to be causing quite the drama for you.

P.S: Nope, didnt use the forums until I got IC info. Ignorance is bliss though aye?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ixion said:

Hey hey hey, only invoke the lol face in times of great need.

But you invoke it every time you post... :o

• Eritheyl said:
    Choices:
         1.  Silvanus
         2.  Arcanis
         3.  Munsia
         4.  Solange
         5.  Camberre
         6.  Ollie
         7.  Shaddus
         8.  Xaldrin
         9.  Eritheyl
         10. Nilofer
         11. Sedanas
         12. Lokinov

Going for record status.
    Please stahp.
  • Maybe contesting should be more expensive? 10k is pocket change these days.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited July 2015
    Ventidius said:

Eritheyl said:
    Choices:
         1.  Silvanus
         2.  Arcanis
         3.  Munsia
         4.  Solange
         5.  Camberre
         6.  Ollie
         7.  Shaddus
         8.  Xaldrin
         9.  Eritheyl
         10. Nilofer
         11. Sedanas
         12. Lokinov

Going for record status.
    Please stahp.

Meh, we'll likely just berate the novices/alts/newcommers that put their names in later with questioning their position later in Mag life. "You want to do requirements? What happened to trying to take warlord?"

Perhaps then they would see it isnt without political consequences.
  • The only thing farcical about the names in that list of 12 is the second option.

Even someone like Munsia would command respect because she actually has the ability to do more than harass newbies as per the above post.

Well, if you consider that Arcanis is himself a relative newcomer to the city... :)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited July 2015
    Elanorwen said:
    Shuyin said:
    No one who has posted in the last 227 pages of tweets has any right to climb that high horse, ride down the high road, and go straight to Honorsville.

I will say though that I feel there is a good difference between doing a supernal raid at 8-9 PM PST and waiting till 11-12 PM PST to upgrade the nature domoth. Surely that was a good time because there might be a fight amirite. Harr harr.
    Because you guys wait for us to have 20 people up and ready for a fight before upgrading/absolving a domoth... and because upgrading a domoth is certainly as big a crime as raiding smobs.... please, stop now.... my stomach is hurting from laughing.
    ...when did killing smobs become a "crime?"
    Celina said:

Elanorwen said:

Shuyin said:

No one who has posted in the last 227 pages of tweets has any right to climb that high horse, ride down the high road, and go straight to Honorsville.

I will say though that I feel there is a good difference between doing a supernal raid at 8-9 PM PST and waiting till 11-12 PM PST to upgrade the nature domoth. Surely that was a good time because there might be a fight amirite. Harr harr.

Because you guys wait for us to have 20 people up and ready for a fight before upgrading/absolving a domoth... and because upgrading a domoth is certainly as big a crime as raiding smobs.... please, stop now.... my stomach is hurting from laughing.

...when did killing smobs become a "crime?"

I suspect that she really meant something along the lines of " disruptive" as "crime" is a terrible word choice and does not fit.

That said, part of being a conflict game means that you need to expect some disruption now and then. Conflict is, by its nature, going to be disruptive.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Either way, it's splitting hairs and fairly hypocritical for a person who routinely upgrades when opposition in light (which everyone does, but it should be mentioned in this context) to point fingers at smob raids with low opposition. However the PK is labeled, it's all the same stuff. If you are taking advantage of timing for your own benefit, you can't turn around and be critical of others who are (allegedly) doing the same

Of course, there's always the fact that getting 20+ together on one cosmic plane kind of undermines the "offpeak" thing.

Sorry, @Tremula, but Elanorwen is and has always been a fair weather fighter. The reason you don't see her doing unfair things now, and people have to bring up old news is because the current weather is not in her favor.  Therefor, she does not participate. If anyone like myself were to start solo raiding Seren again, however, you can be sure she'd be right there along with the other 10 defenders, championing that "fair fight" she seems to care about so much.
  • edited July 2015
    Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Celina said:
    I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Arcanis has taken information he got from me on the forums in to IG Mag politics. That's amazing. 

edit: I also didn't know Tanin and Arcanis were married, and shared this anti glom hate boner. It's all coming together. Explains why Tanin was so hopelessly unable to support his opposition to my envoy report beyond a Arcanis POV log that showed Arcanis's spectacular lack of curing. You two are real pieces of work. Do you both choose to not keep IC and OOC seperate or are you both just incapable of basic human functions required to play this game?

For some reason, all im hearing from you is constant excuses to try and whine and complain about "Arcanis X and Arcanis Y and Arcanis Z'd". My, for someone who is 'such a small trouble', I really seem to be causing quite the drama for you.

P.S: Nope, didnt use the forums until I got IC info. Ignorance is bliss though aye?
    The last bastion of internet trolls is convincing themselves they're somehow causing drama for/manipulating/masterminding the people that are calling them out on their shit. I assure you, disliking you is not dramatic nor does it take any effort. It comes quite naturally to virtually everyone around you.The most inconvenient thing about you is that I lose 1% karma per kill because I get to kick your teeth in for shits and giggles every 30 days, and you like to hide on my avenger list because big bad Arcanis knows it'll happen again. 

The fact that you abuse the envoy system to play out your grudges might cause some drama if you hadn't convinced Tanin to plaster a log of your genuinely comical curing across my report, essentially neutering any credibility his argument might have had and making both of you look really stupid in the process. 

Sorry, babes, I'm not a newcomer you can "berate." You really are just a forums topic and the occasional PK food for some of us.

Lol. She calls me the paranoid one. You obviously have some low self esteem issues.

Edit: Whoops totally forgot. "sorry babes".

P.S: Also forgot, checking my deaths list, the last time you 'killed' me was literally near 1 month ago, out of 6 total deaths in my entire gametime, this is counting that Arcanis is now 173 years old. I have more personal deaths to myself than that. You seem to really talk a big game but present little to nothing in actual challenge.

As for 'helping xenthos unintentially', hey come what may so long as what needs doing in Mag is soon to get done.
This discussion has been closed.